Rachet High

Chapter One

"DILARA GET UP!" I heard my stank ass mom yell.

"Hmmh ok one more minute" I snapped.

I saw my phone vibrate I saw that i got a text from Taylor.

I picked it up and read that it said 'I'll be over in five minuets '

I just realized it was the first day of school and if i didn't get my lazy ass up Taylor would be waiting for me outside forever.

I got up brushed my teeth, straightened my hair looking bad as fuck and wore the best outfit that I had and was ready for this crappy day.

I saw a notification flash across my screen. Another text from Taylor.

'I'm here cunt.' It read.

I hopped into his car as my favorite song came on. I didn't know what it was called but the lyrics went 'wiggle wiggle wiggle.' That's all I knew to that song.

I sang along and Taylor gave me a dirty look.

"shut up you make my ears bleed" he snapped.

"that's not what you were saying when I was sucking your wing wong at McDonalds last night" I retorted, rolling my eyes at him.

"trust me your not the only one who did that" he smirked.

"I bet" I snickered.

•••••

*at school*

I ran up to my Best friend Hilal.

"OMG HEY" She cried out.

"Hey fish" I smirked.

"Stop" she rolled her eyes, laughing.

"So I heard Madison's here this year, you know the whore Carter is going out with" I snorted.

"Oh yeah I heard she's pregnant" Hilal smirked.

"Whatever I need to go see ya later." I waved before turning my heels and walking down the halls.

As I was walking down the hall I saw Nash and Victoria. They've been dating for three years now. They broke up once because of me and Hilal. After, she would always give me dirty ass looks as we both walked by. But usually we would both just snap our fingers at her and ask her if she wants to fight.

All the boys went to the same school which is called Nasty Hoe High School. The teachers sucked ass and didn't care what you did like the one time Taylor fingered me during class and I came all over the desk and when I gave him a blowjob in the girls locker room. Now if we talk about Hilal she's done worse with jack.

Recently Aaron's girlfriend passed away but now he's dating a hoe named Summer. Ugh saggy tits or nah. I think so.

As for Jack Johnson he saved emily from committing suicide after that they hooked up I think it's cute how their story goes.

Cam and Sandy went on vacation they're coming to school late in the year.

Matt finally admitted was Turkish and his girlfriend dumped him for it but he's gotta new hoe Jenn.

Hayes and Ashley have been dating for a while but hayes broke up with her because she had the vagina flu.

Carter started dating Madison for her nudes and I wasn't surprised that he did either.

Jacob and Hannah were the cutest, Jacob was so loyal to her.

Then there was Taylor and I, who did everything together even though he treated me like shit I always loved him no matter what shit he did.

•••••

What do you think so

My twitter : @cashs_bae

Personal: @dilara.memis