New Player

It was no secret that the heat was building up between us now. Now that J-Hope was involuntarily involved, he wanted some answers. But he wasn't willing to spill out his questions towards the issue itself just yet.

~

He walked about the room, very careful of each step that he took when around Namjoon or Jungkook's station. Things were getting weird in his mind. Why are/were his hyung and Dongsaeng fighting? They were both the most fun people he knew, so it didn't make sense to fight if they were all they had.

Peering around for clarity, he eased his way into the seat next to Taehyung's station. "Ya." He said lightly.
"Ne?" He lazily replied, focused on the little bit of time he had to stare at his eyelids.
"You know what's going on between Namjoon and Jungkook?"
"Mwo?" His face slightly scrunched up in confusion, yet still keeping his eyes closed.
"You did not..? Ah. Nevermind." He smiled. "It was nothing important anyway. Go back to sleep." Taehyung nodded before doing just that as J-Hope wandered around the room some more.

His eyes landed on Jin, who was too busy practicing his handsome faces to stun ARMY. He didn't bother with disrupting this moment for him. His feet shifted with sadness when he saw Jimin coming over to Jungkook's station. He watched as they interacted.

They're not as animated as usual.. Does he know?

Soon, Jimin was returning to his station, but Jungkook's smile didn't. He hadn't smiled for days and it worried Hobi. He mustered up the courage to move his feet forward and trudged on.

"Jimin-."

"Time to go on guys. Let's go."

Defeated, he sunk a little in his heart but quickly covered it with a smile before turning to walk away.

"I'll talk to you after the show. I have to wake up Taehyung."

He nodded and watched as Hobi left.

~

During the performance, Hobi looked out into the crowd with his Mic in hand, smiling. His eyes soon diverted their attention to Jungkook after the brief flirting session with ARMY and noticed that his eyes were stuck in a specific place in the crowd. Curious, he sauntered over to him and looked where his eyes were going.

Briefly, he saw a blue and white hue before being tapped on his side by Jungkook to get back in the groove of the music. Luckily, he played it off with a body roll and a tongue lick. Of course, ARMY went wild. But in J-Hope's mind, everything was far from okay and he needed answers.

~

Unfortunately, J-Hope couldn't find Jimin backstage in time during the ten minute break and had to wait until the end of the show to talk.

But, at the end of the show, they had a meet and greet. But finally.. As they were cleaning up their backstage area..

"Jimin-ya." His (Jimin's) head turned quickly to look at him (J-Hope) as he approached. "We were supposed to talk, remember?"
"Ah. Ne. What s up?" He smiled.
"Why are Jungkook and Namjoon so.. distant?" His face dropped. This was a subject not to spoken out loud and open to the public.

If Namjoon found out about J-Hope's findings of interest in the subject, he would ultimately be sucked into the madness as well.

"Brothers fight. It's a common thing to quarrel." He smiled. Hobi wasn't convinced and debated on pressing the issue as he scratched that back of his head.
"I don't think that this is a normal quarrel amongst friends.." Jimin's demeanor suddenly became suspicious as he looked around with a look of worry. He quickly led J-Hope to a hallway that barely anyone went through and began speaking to him there.

"Ho-seok. As much as I would like to help you, I cannot. Namjoon and Jungkook's problem is way too intense for you to get involved and I don't suggest that you do. But if you're anything like me, then I would suggest that you see Jungkook or Min Yoongi. No one else, okay?" Hobi nodded as he watched Jimin about to leave before whirling around with one finger up.

"And if Namjoon catches you talking to them about it or if he approaches you about something similar to this situation, don't play dumb but don't give everything away unless he doesn't know what you know. Then you can play dumb." He sighed. "Agh. What am I saying? You know what to say. You're a man. Just please.. don't tell him I told you to see them.. Please."

"Ne." Ho-seok nodded. "I promise."