Chapter F

Here it is. I'm at a cave. The only place left. I looked everywhere. Day and night. I go inside. I feel a dead body in my legs. I feel something wet. Something red. I touch the walls. It's complete darkness. No light to be found. I feel more, and more dead bodies as I go ahead. I start panicking. Sweat trickles down my chin. My eyes start tearing. Water coming out of them. Then I hear a big whoosh. Like someone is about to speak or say something. It gets closer and closer. I don't want to deal with this anymore. I start going backward. I want to leave this cave. But that's not possible anymore. The cave doors shut. Locked. No way to be opened. I kick it with all my strength. Nothing. Not a budge. I scream. That was a bad idea. Someone behind me, covers my mouth with a handkerchief. I look behind. It wasn't someone. I felt bones. Only skeleton bones. It's eyes looking at me , twisting and turning. Coming closer, breath becoming hotter.

"Hello there dear," The voice said.

"H-h-h-i.....," I said shaking.

"Well. Your Ariyah. Queen Athenas daughter," it said.

"Uhh.....who's queen Athena?..and I had a mother...?." I asked.

"Your beloved mother. Didn't Archa tell you...?," it asked again.

"No. But I think she was about to...," I said.

"Yes. Your mother. She died. You know why," the voice said.

"Why, and when did she die?," I asked.

"Because. I'm not supposed to tell you. My darling. But she died few months before you were born.," the voice hollered.

"Uh... okay....," I said.

"Aren't you worried? My darling. Your dad died the same way too." It said again. Eyes glowing, twisting and turning.

"I......I...am. B..-b-...ut how cccould you?" I asked.

"Me? Who said it was me.... I'm dead. Im possibly can't be the killer. It was someone else, Princess Ariyah," it said again.

"I....I don't.... trust you...," I said to him, allegedly.

"I'm Archaic. That's why I died my sweetie." It said again.

"I........ ," just then no words would come out of my mouth. I thought this was just a dream but no. This is real life. I don't know what to say anymore. I can't think of anything. This dead skeleton is creeping me out. I can't think of anything to say.

"It was. It was... I can't say sweetie I'm sorry. You see these dead guys...? They are now your freinds. " the voice said.

Now I was scared. What did the voice mean when he said they are now your friends?.... I'm starting to get real freaked out. Just then, one of the dead people, came up to me.

"I'm. Your. Friend," one of them said.

"I'm your friend," another one said.
Just then all of the came up, and said. "I'm. Your friend.." All of them. All of the people in the cave.

Then they fell back to the floor. That was so creepy. I felt like I was surrounded. Which I was, many dead people laying on the floor. Dead. Not alive, but dead. How could they just get up and speak? This made no sense.