Chapter 18

Y/n POV
yeah as i said SOMEONE IS CALLING AND ITS JUST WASTING MY TIME so i didnt answer it while im done my make up i look into my phone and it was uknown number so i try to call it and it doesn't answer maybe its busy.

So i go down again and i see taehyung playing with his phone as i go down i said to him "Are you done preparing?"-i ask so we dont forget anything and he just nodded while he is looking at me and he stand up and go to our car...

~~~~~~~WHILE DRIVING~~~~~~

Taehyung POV
WOAHHH Y/N IS SOO BEAUTIFULLLL❤.
I think my heart is melting huhuhu why she is so pretty...well dont mind it just drive first... Ohh we are here now on the school i should park our car now so we can get inside the school...i look at once again to y/n and she is shining. And we just go to our classroom to get some attendance and straight to the stage...

~~~~~~~GRADUATION DAY~~~~~~~~

YEHHEEYY! - we both shouted because we are so happy that we are now graduated student and soon we will just get marry... And i can see the shine on y/n smile its so bright and full of happiness and i hope it will be like our life full o brightness.

Y/n POV
YEHHEEYY- me and tae shouted it like we are a kid its because we are now graduated and im so happy about it that all does years all of our assignments, project, reporting is all done but one thing is not done...GETTING A JOB..yep i just forgot that getting a job is harder but for me i will do my best for everything. But i just remember something...the UNKNOWN CALLER...by the way who is he or maybe if i callhim i can know his name... I asked tae that im going to the bathroom but the truth is im going outside the school so no one can hear or know who is he or maybe he is so mysterious...i go out and grab my phone and try to call that number...

Y/n: HELLO? who are you how did you get my number?

I asked and HE reply so quikly.

Caller: hi! Y/N

Y/n: how did you know my name?

I asked in a calming voice.

Caller: you dont know me?

Y/n: did i know you i just talk to you for the first time...

But...his voice is familliar..

Caller: well i can see you...you are now graduated student huh.

Y/n: really! Where are you? So i can know who you are!

Caller: on your left to the right and infront.

Y/n: whatt you are so creapy..

The time i end the call the time tae saw me and walking to me. I was just shook because no one know my number its just taehyung and my family...or maybe its tae..because the time the call ended taehyung showed up...or maybe its.......
JIMIN.

~~~~~~~