Tuesday

Nagalalakad ako ngayon sa hallway nang makarinig ako ng mga bulung-bulungan kaya medyo naglakad lang ako ng dahan dahan.

"She's that girl right?" Turo nila sa babaeng naglalakad na mag-isa. That's her, Ziela. What about her?

"Basically, everybody hates her in her class. She doesn't have friends and she's a total loner. I even heard na ayaw niya talagang makipagkaibigan. And if she gets hooked to someone, she'll ask them to forget about her. Which is weird right?" She really is weird.

"I don't think they hate her because of her personality. I mean, that's one of the reasons why they hate pero ang totoong reason is that every girl in their class is so jealous of her beauty. Everyone is. Let's admit it. She's prettier than anyone else. Sumagabal lang yung ugali niya. And she's really smart. Top 1 siya sa buong campus in our year." Napatitig ako sa likod ni Ziela habang naglalakad siya, and I realized that I got more curious about her. I seriously am.

Mas binilisan ko an ang paglalakad ko hanggang sa maabutan ko siya. Sumabay ako sa paglakad niya.

She looked at me with curiousity but I just smiled at her. She glared back at me at mas nagmadaling maglakad.

"Didn't I tell you na wag mo na akong pansinin? Stay away from me." Mabilis niyang sabi at lumiko sa dinadaanan namin.

"I'm just trying to be friends with you" sabi ko pa.

"I don't your friendship. Lumayo ka sakin" pagmamatigas niya at patuloy na umiiwas sakin.

"Well, you can't do anything about that 'cause I really wanna be friends with you" pangungulit ko sa kanya.

"Look, I'm serious. You shouldn't be sticking yourself with me. That's why I'm telling you to stay away. I would want to be friends with you if I want to. But I don't, so please keep your distance" it shows on her face na mukhang ayaw niya talaga that's why I had no choice but to stop following her.

But why? Why can't I?

Dear Diary,

          Nothing special really happened today aside from hearing some things about Ziela on my way to my classroom. Narinig ko na matalino daw siya at ayaw niyang makipag kaibigan kahit kanino. At sinundan ko siya and I caught her attention. Pinansin niya ako and she still forced me to stay away from her. Gusto ko lang namang makipagkaibigan sa kanya but she rejected me. She's so mean huhu T_T Ziela! Notice me please!

Ang pinakagwapo,
Phoenix.