Mission on Terra.

Yondu and Peter were Ravagers. Meant to be thieves. Stealing everything they could for a price. They got asked to steal a cube from Terra by a tall skinny man. The god of mischief he had called himself. Peter of course couldn't take this seriously. Who even called themselves that, but the bait was one million units. So Peter and Yondu agreed almost immediately. One million units. That was a lot.

Peter had complained about the fact he had to go to Terra for almost the whole flight, but never actually protested about it. It was the planet his mother had died on. The planet that carried the worst memories with it.

"Boyo. Shut up before I make ya'!" Was the only thing Yondu had to say to make Peter shut up for the last part of the flight.

When they arrived. It went all fairly quick and easy. The building was heavily protected by Terrans, but were no challenge for Yondu's arrow. The familiar whistle filled the room as the arrow flew across the room to kill everything that Yondu wanted it to. The bodies of the Terrans collapsed to the ground like bags of sand.

They approached their target slowly, but successfully. As soon as they got eye on the cube. Peter approached it. He used a small device that looked like a Terran screwdriver but shoots lasers to break the glass around the cube.

"HE HAS THE TESSERACT!" A loud female voice called out. This startled Peter. He quickly grabbed the cube. Did they call it the tesseract? Hell. He didn't care.

A woman stood behind Peter. She wasn't very tall and had long brown hair. She moved her hand to the side of Peter's head and shot a bit of magic at her and took the tesseract from the frozen on the spot Peter Quill. She then proceeded to walk off like it was nothing.