Chapter Twenty Four

Threat?

A young lad vampire sits on the bench of the garden and he looks like he is waiting for someone.

His face cannot hide the smirk and irritation on his handsome face. He looked at the night sky and the moon shines so bright against his face but it is a punishment for him. Hoping he remember when was the last time he likes the night sparkly sky.

He automatically look at the great entrance of the mansion when it opened. The one he is waiting has arrived.

He immediately stand up and tried to maintain the smile on his lips. Slowly, the big gate opened and a black car entered which Jin usually use.

The said lad immediately get out of the car and the car left to be parked.

"You visited her again?"

Yoongi asked Jin mockingly. Jin turned and look at the young master with deadly aura around him.

"It's none of your business."

The two were now looking face to face and they are several steps away. Yoongi did not waste his time and quickly walk closer to Jin. Now they are two steps away.

"It's funny how you manage to stay low and play your kiddy tricks as a servant to J when you already have what you wanted. I mean, Althea? Or should I call her ...?"

Yoongi said mocking the young vampire servant.

"Shut the fuck up, Yoongi! Whatever you may do, you won't get anything from me! I just get what I deserve! She loves me!"

"She 'loves' you?"

Yoongi laughed as he shooked his head, completely dismayed. He looked up and his eyes were burning in anger.

"You didn't know what J went through about this ... about 'your' fuckng love, Jin!" Yoongi can't even put his words clear because of his dismay and somehow 'disgusted'

Yoongi took another step, not leaving the vampire butler's eyes, "And let me tell you this, hide that bitch surely and securely. Because once I found her, I will kill her nice and smooth. Got that?"

Yoongi put down his finger as he was pointing the latter while saying those with a very hard tone. Jin was now angry. His eyes are turning to black now.

"Will you kill me now, Jin?"

It was like they are fighting eye to eye. Yes, the vampire butler may be tall rather than the young master but it didn't bother and be the reason of his fear. He is a pureblood and Jin is just a ...

"You cannot do it, Jin."

Slowly, the black veins came to Jin's face. Yoongi would always question himself on why was the butler like that but he can't find any answers. The vampire butler was good at hiding things.

Jin was on fire now. He can kill this young master anytime now but he speak and tried to conceal himself.

"Correction, Yoongi. I will kill you but not for now. I would, in time. But before something else, I'll kill your lovable bitch first."

Yoongi's anger now bursted and quickly clench the latter's polo. His blue eyes were now in raging red.

"How dare you call her bitch?!"

Jin smirked at the guy and looked at him unbelievably. He remove Yoongi's hand away from his.

"You called mine a bitch too so we're even and oh what a surprise! I didn't budge that time, young master."

An evil laugh was playing at the butler's lips. After that, he was about walk away when Yoongi said something that made him stop.

"I know where she is and I'm wondering .." Yoongi put his hand on his waist while acting like he was thinking, "How  her blood would taste like since she was ... hmm an AB before?" Yoongi put his hands on his pocket, "You should kept her away from me." The young master ordered.

"And besides, what a surprise!" Yoongi acted like what Jin had said, "I am still a pureblood, Jin. Stronger than you."

Yoongi smiled with dignity and the Young master seems like he won. Jin inhaled and quickly turned his back to Yoongi and quickly grab his neck.

The young master did not budge or did not fight back and he just let the anger eat Jin. He wants to see what the vampire butler still got. Yoongi even smirked at it which made the latter to squeeze Yoongi's neck even more.

Yoongi's face started to crumple when he could feel he is out of breath but he did not fight back. He can remove Jin's furious hand away from his but he did not do it.

"Holy shit!"

Jin quickly turned his head and let go of the young master. Yoongi was the first and only one who saw him like that.

He abruptly calm himself but then someone pulled his polo which made him turned to it and  a punch welcomed his jaw.

Jin was not ready about it so he was thrown on the ground.  After that, the 'vampire' who punched the butler made his way towards his older brother.

"What happened? When will you stop fighting?! That has been half a century! Yah, please grow up!"

He blurted out to Yoongi and helping him to stand up but the latter just pushed Hobi away. After that Yoongi walked out leaving Hobi who was staring badly at Jin, still on the ground.

Hobi just shooked his head and went closer to Jin. He offered his hand and Jin take it until he was now standing upright again.

"What happened, Jin?" Hobi asked worried, "It is not right that you are fighting with Yoongi. If I or J saw it, it is okay but what if the others? You know the punishment about fighting a pure blood."

Hobi narrated. He was also worried about Jin. He is like a brother to him so he doesn't want him to get in trouble too and he also knew what attitude Yoongi got.

"Don't worry. I won't fight him back next time."

Jin smiled at him.

"Let's go inside. Any minute from now, the sun will rise up, come on."

Hobi put his hands on his pocket and let Jin walk first but Hobi forgot that he was about to ask something to Jin that is why he fasten his pace and when he was beside Jin, a wind which was quiet hard passes by with a familiar scent.

He automatically stopped which made Jin looked at him.

"Why?"

"Ahmm, you should go first. I forgot that I was here to fetch some roses for J's office."

Hobi quickly turned his back and made his way towards the garden where the roses are while bringing the question:

'Why does Jin smell like Rosalia?'

___________

Je 24 jang-ui keut

Phew! That was an intense chap. 😅

Votes for Yoongi's raging anger and Hobi's curiousity about Rosalia and a bunch of comments for Jin's evil plans. Haha

See yah!

AuthorShishinJxxn