- 2

"I don't know what to do with this kid", announced Doctor Lee, entering the office where many of the nurses were occupied. All the young ladies turned their heads, watching as he took his white coat off and sat down, looking frustrated.

Hyungwon, the only male nurse of the unity, rolled his eyes at the looks the other nurses were sending the doctor.

Sure, Doctor Lee was a very handsome man, and his status as a rich psychiatrist definitely attracted many people. He was just very annoyed at how desperate all these women looked in front of him.

"What's wrong ?" asked one of the nurses.

Doctor Lee sighed. "Shin Hoseok, the new kid. He knows what's happening and it seems like he already understood the situation very clearly. I don't think he's going to open up anytime soon."

The nurse nodded and silence was back before a shy girl added,

"I can, maybe... try to talk to him ? Generally, patients talk to nurses more easily at first."

Doctor Lee seemed to think about it for a few seconds, before nodding.

"That's a very good idea, Miss, hm..", he read her name tag quickly, trying to sound as if he hadn't forgotten her name, " –Chou Tzuyu", he said, smiling.

What nobody was expecting was for him to turn around, and suddenly face Hyungwon.

"What would you think about that, Mister Chae Hyungwon ?"