Chapter 1

My outfit:

"NIALLLL." I yelled.

"What happened did someone get hurt?" Niall said running down the stairs.

"No, but I need you to take me somewhere." I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Ally's house." I said.

"Ok." He said.

What he didn't know was that Ally was taking me to get a wig, then we were going to get dressed into a sexy outfit, finally we were going to a Zayn Malik concert with front row tickets AND backstage passes.

On our way there Ally texted me.

Bold=Ally Italics=Ginny

A: Are you on your way yet

G: Yep on my way now

Once we got to Ally's house Niall said, "Have fun."

"I will." I said jumping out.

I went up to her door and knocked.

"DUDE I CAN NOT BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO A ZAYN MALIK CONCERT." Ally screamed.

"Me eather!!!" I said.

"Come on your dad just left let's go to the salon." She said grabbing my hand.

*Four hours later*

"I FREAKING LOVE THIASWIG." I said when we got into the house.

"I love it too but we have to get ready." I said.

"I know, I know. Wait I just remembered Niall said that Zayn and Gigi broke up." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said.

*Two hours later after wig detangling and contact putting in*

I look amazing right now.

"Ally I'm going to wear my hoodie above this and when he announces he is going to pull a fan onto stage  to sing with him I will take it off." I said.

"Ok, lets go" She said.

One hour later we were finally in our seats waiting for the show to start.

"Give it up to the opening act of the night. Niall Horan!!!" The speakers said.

"Now I know why you got the wig and contacts." Ally said.

After Niall performed and introduced Zayn we were partying.

Half-way through the show Zayn said, "Ok guys so as you know I am going to pull a fan up on stage tonight to sing with me. The song we are singing is Like I Would and I am picking the person now."