❝call me ever❞

❝I never really did get my happy ending

my happy ending.....❞

↡ ✧ ↟

"I believe the world truly hates me." comes a soft murmur from her lips as she looks off to the side in pure pain at all the people wondering about -- still.

I guess it's true, the world still goes on without you...

Pure...anger? Sadness? Regret?- Resides in her at the moment.

She couldn't really describe it, all she knew was even now, years later, cruel things came to be and she was not spared an ounce of mercy.

Peeking out the corner of her eyes she freezes for a few, sensing the demons that label themselves as the so called mythical being , vampire.

"Time to leave it seems," her eyes now a bit droopy, couldn't be from being tired, she hasn't been able to feel such a thing in years.

Immortality will treat you beautifully love.

Yes. It did. Granted, she didn't want a piece of it though.

But there's no going back. There's no way out.

↡ ✧ ↟

The chapter isn't really done, I just wanted this published though, I've had this and like, eight to nine other stories unpublished because I can never know how to start it off, just set the middle and how to end it. But I thank you all who begin to like it. I'm going to have all types of books. Like books that mostly crossover though. Like twilight crossover with like black butler, well not completely, more like with knowledge of things, but I'll make it make sense more later on. But seriously thanks to all those who will wait to read the books. I appreciate it greatly.