Chapter One

Abel'sPOV

"Damn baby, suck that shit faster" I groaned, thrusting my hips upward as she gave me head. 

Today was February 16, my birthday. I'm 28 today, but I still feel like a teenager at times. Especially tonight. I wasn't planning on going out tonight, but I'm glad as hell I did. My boys surprised me with a club party. I guess a "nice gift" is going out and getting laid by multiple women. I mean, could you blame them though?

It was nice and all, getting sexual attention, but there was something missing. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I often was getting laid so this shit wasn't fazing me. I just let the couple of girls do their thing while my thing was spurting out gallons of cum into their mouths. Well, maybe not gallons, but I was letting loose!

Yeah yeah, I know, too detailed for ya. Sorry, but what else can I say when I'm currently in a sexual act now? You don't expect me to say some nasty shit? Anyways, things are going great and I was just about to bust a nut in this chicks mouth, but you know when you start to feel like some shit was gonna go down? Yeah, that's how I am feeling at the moment.

"Ah fuck baby, just like that" I grunted as I grabbed onto the girls hair, pushing her further down on my cock. She took in every inch of me so well, that even I was surprised that she wasn't currently choking. 

She was this real hot Asian babe who had a nice, firm ass.Her bleached blonde hair kept falling all over my legs as she pumped my cock into her mouth like a true porn star. 

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum....shit!" I moaned right before I was about to blow

All of a sudden, a loud banging sound rang through my ears. Out of no where, a girl came stumbling into the room I was in.Her cloths were hanging off of her body and she was coughing. She had curly long brown hair and her skin was a nice, smooth milk chocolate color. Without a warning, she ran over to the corner of the room and barfed all over the floor.

I jumped up from the couch I was currently sitting in and pushed my dick back into my pants. The Asian girl who was giving me head, pulled her dress back over her body, right before a group of guys ran into the room. I ran over to the girl and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, are you alright ma?" I said softly as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Y-yeah." She sputtered out. I could clearly smell alcohol on her breath. She was drunk out her mind. 

I went to help her up but some jackass cut me off. It was a tall nigga that had on a hoodie. He looked like your typical fuck boy. He had the faded hair, the sunglasses, the Jourdans on. You've seen the type. I just stood there in aw as I watched him pulled the girl up by her arms. He started to walk her over towards the door.

It was at that movement that I noticed what the girl was wearing. She had on a tight black dress that barely made it past her ass cheeks. She had one black heel in her hand while the other was on her foot. Placed so firmly on her ass was the guys's hand. He was slowly moving it around on her ass and letting it rome to her thighs.

Now, I'm not gonna lie, she was fucking hot and any guy would have wanted to fuck her brains out, but she was clearly drunk and he was trying to take advantage of her. I love a good dick riding from a hot girl, but when she is under the influence and she doesn't know, that's crossing the line.

I hurriedly ran over to the guy and pulled the girl back towards me. He looked at me like he was gonna swing or some shit. I stared back at him and rubbed the girl's shoulder. She rested her head on my shoulder and nestled the crook of my neck. 

"Aye bro I think you should leave her with me." I spoke sternly as I led the girl to the couch.

"And why should I do that nigga?" He fumed, stepping closer to me.