us through the years

I'd willingly live in the jeje era with you

I'd willingly live in the jeje era with you. Somewhere between 2000 and 2005; when using numbers in replace of letters was okay, and rapper with bandannas were a hit. You'd compliment me even with my poor make up, and i wouldn't be bothered by your out-of-the-place sunglasses.

I'd live in peace with you. When prices were cheaper, and we'd go watch movies every friday. And then a movie marathon in my house the next day. I'd like to replace polaroids for a camera film, and the pictures we developed with letters written on it. It was the best thing. And having you in this memory will be better than the best.

I would like to know what it feels like celebrating every months of love with you. During those times when explosion box wasn't discovered yet. I wanna know how you'd surprise me-- with a backhug, i guess? A backhug, a flower, and kiss. That will do. And then we'll eat outside the school, holding each other's sweaty hands and when i tell it to my friends they'll think it's gross. It is, but who cares?

I wanna know how you'll greet me every morning the old school way. I wanna know how you'll tell me you love me. I wanna know how you'll update me with your life the moment one of us will go somewhere too far we'll miss each other every second. I wanna know how this love will last. I wanna know how the both of us will cope with the massive change 2012 will surely make; and even how you'll hug me, believing the world is ending on december 12. Silly, but I guess I'll cry too.

I wanna know if we'll still be together until 2018. I wanna know if i'll still feel it the way i do back in 2003.