Chapter 20-"Arrival"

9 Months later

Mariah Rein's Pov 1988

"Michael Joseph Jackson if you don't wake up right now!" I groaned in pain trying my very hardest to wake Michael up. "Michael!" he shot up in his sleep to see me clutching my stomache in pain. "My water broke. the baby is coming!" I exclaimed waddling out of the room. He seemed fully alert after I said that and he started rambling and shoving things into bags and helped me down the stairs and into the car. "Baby just breathe." he said after frantically yelling for the driver to step on it.

I started to breathe slowly and that made the contractions not hurt as much. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomache and I groaned loudly. "This hurts!" I yelled as tears started to prick my eyes. "Sh sh I know baby where almost at the hospital just hang on." Michael's soothing voice calmed me down as he grabbed my hand with an engagement ring laying on my left ring finger.

We finally arrived to the hospital to see fans crowding around the car. We found a way to push through the fans and into the hospital. "My wife is in Labor!" Michael exclaimed to all the doctors in the hospital. I was immediately pushed into a room and the contractions started to pain me even more. "Ok Ms. Rein we need to you to give a big hard push for us alright?" the nurse said opening my legs.

Michael held my hand as I nodded. "Ok. Push!" I pushed really hard and I bit my lip hard from the pain. i breathed heavily when they said they could see the head. "Push!" I pushed harder than before and my vision started to become dizzy. "Your doing great baby!Just one last push." Michael encourage as I tried to pull through my exhaustion. A loud crying was heard as I laid down on the bed. I suddenly felt another pain in my stomache ad I groaned.

"There's another baby coming!" me and Michael where both shocked as I pushed. "Congratulations you have a boy and a girl." the nurse said taking the babies out of the room. I smiled weakily and Michael's eyes lit up and his lips curved in a wide smile. "We have two babies." I whispered happily. The nurse came in the room with one baby wrapped in a blue blanket and one wrapped in a pink blanket.

She handed me one and Michael one. "Hi baby. I'm your mommy and that's your daddy." I whispered to the small beautiful infant that laid peacefully in my arms. She had big beautiful brown light brown eyes and my curly brown hair. She had a beautiful light-skinned complexion and she had Michael's smile. "What do you want to name her?" the nurse asked holding a clipboard in her hand. "How about Dana? Dana Katherine Jackson." I stated looking up at Michael from confirmation.

He smiled widely and nodded saying,"I like it. Why don't we name our baby boy Prince Michael Jackson?" I nodded and smiled. "Nice choice." I said looking at Prince. He was a spitting image of Michael. He had darker brown almost black eyes and curly black hair. "I love you." Michael said kissing my cheek. I looked up him and smiled. "I love you more." I said kissing his lips. This is a new start.

****
20 years later

Michael Jackson's Pov 2008

Dana and Prince sat down with their families on the carpet across from me and Mariah as we looked at the beautiful Christmas tree. "Mom how about you tell the story about how you and Dad met." Dana suggested cuddling up by the fire next to her husband. "Yeah mom it will be fun." Prince agreed kissing his wife's cheek.

Mariah looked over at me and smiled before laying her head on my shoulder.

"Sounds like a plan. Ok it all started in 1988 when my manager came to my house and told me the news. That I was going to do a duet with your daddy........"

OK THATS THE END! I hope you enjoyed the book and I hope you read the rest of my books that I made. Thank you for everyone who voted, commented and read I really appreciate it and I love you all! If you have any questions just ask me in the comments or message me!

~Alana🌺