|| Part 2 Where am i? ||

"Why did you leave me...?"

"I was all alone....!!"
. . .
___________________________________
[Y/N's P.O.V]

You feel someone tap you.

"Hey, still asleep?"

You hear a deep hollow voice. You groaned and pull the sheets up.  You were so comfy that you don't want to be disturbed. You heard him chuckle.

"I'll take that as a no."

Wait.

What?

You sat quickly. You saw a skeleton sitting beside the bed. Wait how? You were on the ground awhile ago...

"Oh, you were awake!" He surprisingly said

"U-uhm... yea.. erm.." you stutter

He reaches his hand to you.

"My name is Ink! (Y/n), right?" He asks in cheerful tone

You reach your hand to his hand and shook his hand

"Y-yea... nice to meet you?" You said

"Nice to meet you too!!" He cheerfully said

"Wait... WAIT. H-how!!! Did you... k-know my name.... a-and!! Where am I!!"  You panick.

You scan the area.  You were in.. artist's room? They were tons of paintings hanging on the wall. Some of we're digitals though... painting tubes and brushes was scattered all over the floor. Computer was on the desk, he has a Wacom. Guess he likes to draw on digital too... then you saw frisk. But with different clothing, she was with the two skeletons. One one tall and one was short. The short one looks like ink but ink was 2 inch taller. Just guessing. By the clothing they have a different personality. 

"You done scanning my room?" Ink smiles

"Y-yea, guess.. you're an artist..?" You asked

"Yep! You're right!" He said it cheerfully

"And.. how did you know my name?" You asked again

"A 'friend' of yours told your name" he answered.

It might be... frisk..?

"Care to say their name?" You asked curiously

"Don't worry you'll meet them later" he stands up

He stretched his body as his bone pop. Ink was wearing brown tshirt with long sleeves. Brown loans gloves, but his bony fingers was shown. Painting tubes on his chests. Long ass brown scarf, and a blue jacket was tied around his waist. Dark brown pants and brown boots. His right pupil (?) was circle and the left one was shaped star.  And he has a big ass painting brush on his back. He noticed that you were looking at him. He gave you you a cute smile, You flushed a little in embarrassment and hurried to look away.

He removes his scarf and he wraps it around your neck. You noticed that His neck was tattooed with fancy lines.

"I'll be downstairs if you need something, feel yourself at home."

He smiles and turns his back and starts walking to the door. He finally shuts the door and the room was filled with silence. You lay down on his bed again and stared at the creamed color ceiling.

"It might be frisk" You say to yourself

"She was still alive."

Your eyes starts to forming tears to your eyelids. You covered your eyes and sobbed.

"I'm glad.." you cried

You wiped your tears away to not cry anymore. If you cry for hours your eyes will be puffed and ink might question about it.  You sit and tears starts to fall from your eyes again.

Why did you leave me...

I was all alone..

. . .

To
Be
Continued

___________________________________

Aye!!! I'm back!!!
Hm? Why is this so short?
Who knows!!! Hehehh!!!
I'm drunk ayeeeee!!!! I'm hiiiigghh
I'll update again if I xaaaaaan!!!
Heh!!!
See ya latersssss!!!

-disappears to the thin air-

-whispers- I'm still here