zero

Winter

"Time to wake up Winter! Your first day of classes starts today." My older brother Namjoon said cheerfully while opening all the curtains.

Another day for me.

Something's missing but I can't figure out what is it.

I quickly did my morning rituals and came down stairs to be greeted by the smell of freshly cooked pancakes.

"Good morning dear, how was your sleep?" My mom asked me as she puts down the bottle of pills in front of me.

I really don't understand why I have to take all these pills. Am I sick?

"It was good, Mom." I replied and gave her a sweet smile.

I always wake up to this kind of scenario where I always eat and talk with my family.

It's not that I'm not contented about my life, but still, I am looking for someone or something which really became a big part of my life.

After we eat breakfast, my brother dropped me off to school.

"Take care okay? Call me if something happens." He said before he drives off.

I sighed as I entered the school.

There are so many students filling in the hallway. I can't barely move because of all these people.

A running student bumped into me which caused me to fall down but someone caught me before my butt hits the ground.

I was about to say thank you but the bell suddenly rang and I need to be in my first subject so I quickly dashed through the halls to find my classroom.

I really hope this day would be great.