chapter 8-who's at the door?

Sammy answers the door. A tall dark-skinned man in a police officer's uniform says "hi I'm officer Arden from the highgate police station. Do you mind if we have a chat?" he asks. Sammy starts to get worried thinking is about her and Kelly. "um yeah sure" she replies opening the door wider. Sammy and officer Arden sits at the table."Samantha Brookes?" he asks. "yeah but call me Sammy" she reply's. "thank you, now it was reported to me that you were involved in a fight at school with Charlotte Adams? Is that true?" the policeman asks. Sammy looks to the floor and replies"yeah". Arden looks at Sammy and her injuries from the fight. He asks "do you want to press charges against miss Charlotte Adams? And is there anything else i need to know about the fight". Sammy thinks to herself "should i tell him that she was being homophobic? Should i tell him that this was a homophobic fight?" she decides not to and replied"no there's nothing. Now can you go as I'm really busy". "okay well if you need anything just ask. Bye " Arden says as he leaves and shuts the door after him.

Sammy runs to get Kelly back out if the gardens. Sammy shuts the back door. Looking into Sammy's eyes "what happened?" Kelly asks. Putting her arms around Kelly's neck Sammy replies "shut up and kiss me". Kelly and Sammy start kissing and ripping each other's clothes off before they go to Sammy's bedroom.

After, Sammy and Kelly are laying in bed. Kelly's head on Sammy's chest with her arm around Kelly. "was everything okay? With the police guy?" concerned kelly asks. telling the truth Sammy replies "yeah baby, everything was fine. He asked if i wanted to press charges but i said no." "why? Sam Charlotte hurt you and called you a fag i mean come on Sam! She was homophobic towards you because you're gay. If she was a real friend she would take it on the chin and accept you for who you are." Kelly says looking up at Sammy and holding her hand. Sammy smiles at Kelly and kisses her. Sammy replies "now. As you are the best in the whole entire world. I'm going to take you out and take you for a slap-up meal how about it?. Kelly's face lights up with a huge smile "yeah definatly". Kelly plants a huge passionate kiss on Sammy's lips.

*****************************