When I met Her

I am Kwon Jiyong in love and tied with Park Sandara.

We've known each other for almost 19 years. But it was just a number, you know like they always said feelings fade with only 7 months in a relationship with someone but I proved it wrong. We love each other upto this moment and we will not tired of loving even we get old.

I can't stop smiling while rememebering the very first time I met her.

I met her in YG building with other trainees. She's a bit shy and unfriendly but when I got to know her she's totally different from my first impression. She's kind, amazing and lovely.

She has that chubby cheeks but so small kind of girl. She always wear jeans and white shirt but still good on her.

Then one day, I decided to wake up early and go to the studio when I heard someone's voice. It's so angelic playing in my ears. I can even still remember the song she sang that time.

"You brighten my day showing me my direction.
You coming to me and giving me inspiration.
How can I ask for from you my dear, maybe just a smile in your heart."

Though it was hard to understand at first because it's an English song but the feelings and the voice was totally different.

I think that was the very first time My heart beat so fast. Yeah I really know I like her by the time I laid my eyes on her but when I heard her voice my feelings got deeper and deeper.

I tried everything to get close with her. My friend Seven Hyung knows how I felt to Dara that's why he helped me to be with Dara every time Seven Hyung secretly dated with his GF, Han Byul.

We go to Karaoke, dinner date, play in the studio and go to amusement park. She loves park and I love park Sandara too kkkkk.

Time flies but I kept my feelings to her specially that my bestfriend Young Bae likes her also.

Until such time when we actually had date still with Seven Hyung.

We were on our way home when Bae called to Dara. He confessed his feelings to her but Dara immediately told Bae that she will talked to him about that soon and hung her phone.

I saw how she become uneasy. I felt guilty too because Bae doesn't know we were together. I thought that time that I betrayed him.

Then time came when Dara needs to go back in the Philippines to finish her career there. I was so sad I even cried (I easily cry) but I swear to myself that I am going to confess to her soon.

Even though we already have different worlds I still contacted her and keep in touch with her.

I also composed songs about her though I know she has already a boy friend at that time.

2008

Yeah 2008 when she go back at Korea. I was so excited to see her again. She goes back to YG and asked to Join in a girl group. Unfortunately YG  assigned her  being an Actress. But she is persistent, she asked for Seven Hyung and I, of course, for help. She begun to sing and dance infront of us and convinced us to helped her. Seven Hyung took a video while I was the one who give the video to YG.

I told him also that she's really good and she can improve better and better if He will allow Dara to join in.

Luckily, YG approved.

She debuted with her other girls in 2009 and I volunteered myself to handle them. We even had a collaboration of the song Lollipop for the endorsement of cellphone. People got shocked because I choose girls to handle but you can't blame me, Dara was there.

When I got the urged to confess to her she gave me the chance which was unexpected. Bae got shock too and we even had fight but he understood it little by little.

I was always by her side and same with her also. We do a lot of stuffs without the permission of others specially YG who was against of our relationship. I am being careful also because paparazzi are everywhere, Dara doesn't want to reveal about us and I understand her that much.

Ow! I remember also when one of the sports player in Korea confess his feelings to Dara in media. I get mad and jealous of course so I decided to have my revenge Kkkkk. Yeah I told him that I am with Dara and we went skiing together. I also told him that I carried her snowboard because I felt pity on her.

Mind you that was not the only man who confessed infront of the media but a lot of men. If I could just shout to the world that I am the only man of Dara I had do that already but then, I can't.

In other way around our relationship was never that smooth because just in ordinary relationship we argue also about stuffs. She's really sensitive and secretive but I always makes time to apologize to her.

The cutest part of our relationship is I am the one who acts as adult than her though she's older than me. I know how she gets mad, happy, irritate, sad and in love. I saw everything when I got to know her more deeper.

I told myself, I will going to marry this person and have a kids with her.

That's how I love her.

-------------

Written by: vanish_vensky