Pain

"There is no easy way to escape in the reality."

Since I and Dara had been together, the things already been used to was helding her head to my shoulder, date in the car, hangout with group of friends, calling each other until morning, exchanging gifts, buying couple items, and many more.

Things was already perfect, was almost perfect not until I went to Japan. I never thought things will get to change the way I used to. I fell for a totally different girl, really opposite to Dara. I dont know, I was so stupid to allowing my feelings to shift on Kiko Mizuhara. I never thought that my feelings will grow.

Dara doesn't know about it, everyone doesn't know but I, myself and Kiko only. I thought I will just go with the flow of Kiko but it was a mistake.

The things I used to do with Dara seems to lessen and I was even avoiding her for being such a fool.

Until such day when I was already tried to confess to her about I and Kiko but then media came and reveal everything about it. I was so stress and I immediately contacted her and explained everything. She was crying on the line and I was so ashamed and guilty about everything.

Then she decided to broke up with me it was on year 2014.

That's the time I realize the biggest mistake I've done. It was so awkward specially we had a YG concert at that time. I always looked at her and I tried to reach out on her but she keeps on avoiding me so I decided to avoid her also, that's the only plan I know for her to moved on.

In case about Kiko, we really never dated before, were just hanging out and tried to make up but I never step on my limits. The only mistake I've done was to allow and meeting up with her secretly.

Kiko understand everything, she was even the one who cut our communication and tried to fix herself.

That's the time I realize also that I really love Dara.

I tried to escape but there is no easy way to escape on the reality. Again, I made up with Dara. I apologize to her, surprise her, giving messages but she never responce. She was really hurt.

But the day came and unexpected moment happen.

"I forgive you but it doesn't mean I will be going back to you. Let's be friends."

Dont you know how happy I am that time? Yeah even though we stay as friends I was still so happy that finally I can be with her again.

We started to meet again and hanged out with our group. I do things for her even though it was a bit awful. We go to amusement parks, travel to Japan and Philippines secretly, doodled our things, had a movie together and joined a club party though I know Dara doesn't like clubs.

She begun to be so supportive again. She's really kind hearted woman.

Dara always had a busy sched onwards of the year because of the movies and some endorsements.

Totally a hard working woman I know.

But I was still planning to win her heart again even it takes a long time to wait, I will.

---------

Written by:Daragon_appler_royalty