Chapter 9

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRYYYY!!!!! I've just been really busy, even though it is summer, but that's still no excuse!!

I had to take some computer classes so I was in that, but I'm done now!:)

Thanks you all for reading, commenting, voting and adding this story to your library;) it really does mean a lot to me. Like no joke:), when I see that people are actually interested in my book, I just get this really good feeling. I want to say I'm sorry again, I will do my very very best from now on to update more frequently. It just takes a while to write cause it's on my phone and yeah, so onto the story!!!

Disclaimer. I do not own Harry Potter.

P.S. my brother pointed out that in the last chapter, in the prophecy thing, that he didn't like that Harry's role was being bummed out. I just wanted to make it clear that Harry still plays a great role, the whole horcrux thing still exists. But without wanting to spoil the ending, after Harry "final duel" with Voldemort, there will be another fight between him and Saphira. I lov Harry so don't think he won't be a big part of this story!! Thanks.

Third P.O.V.

Saphira stayed up for an hour, looking for this mysterious room that would explain things to her. Her mind lingered on what the Hat said.

When she realized that it was already midnight, the girl headed back to her chambers to get rest for her first day of school.

~~~~~

Two faces.

One so dark it radiates evil off in waves.

The other an ignorant soul, lost and obedient.

Working in alliance to regain the lost strength.

Only less then a few suspect a plan.

Just one little piece to the entire puzzle.

It has started.

The final battle.

Many will survive.

Many will die.

A grand scheme for years to come.

It has started.

~~~~~~~~

Saphira woke up, drenched in sweat. A voice in her dream speaking in an eerily calm yet suspenseful voice. She could faintly see a face.

A face without a nose, eyes as red as blood, and a face so pale, the veins could be visibly. The face was laughing, an evil and maniacal laugh.

She briskly walked to Dumbledores chambers and knocked on the door.

"Dad?" She said in a panicky voice.

"Come in Saphie"

The door opened and Saphira rushed in.

"What is it Saphie?" asked Dumbledore in a calm and soothing voice.

"I had a really bad nightmare, there was this thing that someone said, maybe a prophecy. I believe it was about the Final Battle and Voldemort."

"Do you remember what was said?"

"Two faces.

One so dark it radiates evil off in waves.

The other an ignorant soul, lost and obedient.

Working in alliance to regain the lost strength.

Only less then a few suspect a plan.

Just one little piece to the entire puzzle.

It has started.