Parker

Here's another imagine for you guys. Soooo sorry for the long wait on me updating. It's been a bit crazy since I got a new job, plus I had writer's block. But please and tell me your honest opinions. :-)
********************************************************************

Parker's P.O.V

I got another science problem to forget out the message someone left on my desk. I didn't know who has been sending them to me. But I liked that someone was doing for me. It made me feel special.

(Y/N) and Val walked into the science lab. (Y/N) looked hot in her red tank top under black jacket, black skirt, and black heels. She was the prettiest girl I saw after Val turned me down when I asked her out. (Y/N) looked beautiful as she laughed at something Val said.

Then she frowned and come over to sat next to me. She take out her text book and started figuring out the science project she has been working on. She looked over to me as she noticed me staring. She blushed and smiled at me.

"Morning, Parker," (Y/N) said.

"Morning," I replied.

She returned to her project and I started figuring out what I wanted to turn in for our midterm in a few weeks.

Hours later

I walked out of class and Val walked besides me. She looked like she wanted to tell me something.

"What's on your mind, Val?" I asked.

"Nothing, do you think you'll get another gift from your mysterious girl?" she asked.

"I don't know, I guess so," I answered.

"We should stake out the science and see who she is," Val suggested.

"Yeah, sure," I said," Meet me there early tomorrow."

I went home and tried to figure out who my mysterious girl. I slept on it.

Next day

Val and I were waiting in the dark and behind someone's big project. We waited a couple of hours until I saw (Y/N) turned on the light. She was wearing a black shirt, black jacket with white and black shoes. She put a note on my desk. I jumped out.

"Caught you red handed," I said, grabbing the note.

I smiled as it was telling me where to meet her at the school carnival tonight.

"(Y/N), I have liked you since you started going here and fight with me on our first project togethrr," I explained," Will you go to the school carnival tonight?"

"I have like you since one day too ," (Y/N) explained," I would love to go to the carnival with you."

We send all night laughing, having fun, rating, riding some of the rides. It was a blast. It was a day I'll never forget. That's when I got my first girl which turned into my wife.

******************************

Please comment. Sorry about not updating sooner. 😊😊😊😊😊 Work has been keeping me bisy plus some of my other books kept me busy too. But I'll try to update real soon.