Chapter 1: 🌵 Coming Home 🐝

Shelli's prov

Im alone in my apartment well the empty shell of what has been my home for the past few years. Being in LA has been a good thing for me to do, for two reasons.
1. I got away from rye and it clears my head alot and i feel so much better thinking back it was all so stupid.
2. Andy
Yes you heard Andy. We have been in a relationship for about 2 years now and I've never been more happy. Yes you might not know what happens but its quite simple. 3 weeks after i got here i called home (the flat) because i wanted to talk to rye... Sort things out but when i called ryes phone brook awnserd so i talked to him and the others but no rye, me and Andy kept in touch and then we became a couple. Ryes still with Paige or so im told.
Ring ring ring ring
Came from my pocket, i took my phone out and saw a picture of me and Andy on the beach when he came to visit, i smile and answer the phone.
"Hey beautiful." Came from a sleep husky voice.
"Hey babe you just woken up?" I say smiling.
"Yh and you were my first thought." He said the smile clear in his voice.
"Damn how are you always so cute?." I ask grinning like a fool.
"Nothings cuter then you baby." He replied before asking. " what time should i be at the airport to meet you.?"
I think i should get there for 3 in the afternoon if there are no delays." I say smiling still.
"Man i cant wait to have you in my arms i know the boys are looking forward to seeing you. Oh and Dominique." Still i miss my midget.
"Even rye?" I ask unsure
"Even rye babe you know he still cares about you your like family." he replied simply.
"I know its just we need to actually talk about it and get back to how things were you know?." I say unsure of the reply.
"It will i promise now babe i got to go i text you later?". He said yawning.
"Yh bit i might not answer because im on the plain but ill text you when i board each flight." I say going over to my bag.
"I love you." He said
"I love you more." I reply knowing what he's gonna say next.
"Never!". before the call disconnected.
Bye bye LA hello home...