Difference Chapter 2

Dante was a man of confusions. I remember the first time I met him. I was scared to death. Thinking of him back then was a funny time. He stood by my side until this day telling my story to others. There is no better person than Dante. I can hope that I promise that.

"What? "

I started to form tears I couldn't do anything to stop. I breathed too hard and hard and I was uncontrollable.

"Kat. listen no one can know. Being this way is very dangerous. I came on this planet to start a better life. No one should know. please."

"Dante!  I don't know you!  stop please please!  Just let me go. I will give you anything just let me go"

My heart felt different. It felt like it wasn't there anymore. I kept sobbing. I stood on the floor like a baby. Crying for mercy. I wanted to believe and un believe what he said. It wasn't possible. Is it?

"Kat! just listen!  I'm not here to harm you. Since your like me I will protect you.  I promise. I won't harm you at all. I'm not like that. I will teach you everything about who you are. We can't stay in this town."

He went near me to pick me up from the floor and hold my hand and said is ok to be different. He told me I could trust him with all his might. I believed him even though I shouldn't. He was different.  I felt different. I felt like I wasn't me anymore.

"Dante. I can't leave this town. My families live here. I can't just leave them. They will be worried."

"I know Kat. I know. We will find a place a city that you would like how that sounds I promise we will come back for them we first have to start new because of what you are. I will tell you my story and my accomplishments and I'll teach you. "

"okay."

He smiled at me. I felt so warm being around him. Total insane as I am. I went to a person I never knew. That doesn't matter anymore does it?