1

'Jimin ! Wait a minute!

Yura stumble as her feet slowing their pace.

Jimin is not going to listen yura's side until she regret her decisions.

'Jimin , this is the last time I'm calling you ! If you don't stop I will never be your side in future .' Yura huffing heavily while trying to catch her breath though talks.

Jimin slower his pace. But didn't stop walking.

Yura stares at him with so much hope. A little wish blew up in her mind, jimin will change his decisions.

'Then don't ' jimin says with his gritted teeth and walks past away.

Yura plopped on the hard ground street as her tears keep dropping unamountly. She tries to stop the tears but it's not listening her orders.

Why ? Why ? This is happening to me?

She cries her heart out in the middle of street. Few amounts of unknown people just gave her a pathetic look but didn't bother to ask her what happened to her.

That's it ! Jimin just ended our two years relationship just like that ! Was this relationship was meant nothing to him ! How could he ended this saying a two words . 

'Then don't ' this two words just made one relationship befallen.

' Jimin,  why ! ' Yura hiccups throughout her crying whilst naming jimin.

Her phone rings showing her dad's name on screen. But Yura has no wish to pick that up .

It's getting dark outside world as yura's world getting darkest. She needs to go home but her mind is not accompanied her.

A headlights of car gazed upon her making her eyes closed from lights.

A man came out from the car. At first hesitantly but later gaining some confidence he projected to Yura.

'Noona!Is that you!'

Yura looks up to the familiar voice with her teary eye's.

'Jung..kook! ' She couldn't finish her words as she fainted on the street . A strong armed hold on her quickly.

Vote and comments your thoughts ☺