One Night Only

Night had fallen and luckily they founded an inn that would take them in. Only down side was was they both had to share a room. Fai sat cross legged on the bed holding Syaoran as he nursed on a bottle of warm milk. Kurogane sat opposite to him holding Sakura the same way he was.

"It's rather cute to watch." Fai thought.

"Your rather good with kids, Kuro-puu."

"I'm only coping you." He muttered. Kuro carefully pulled the bottle out of the now sleeping girls mouth.

"I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of these kids. I want to sleep in your arms too."

-Kurogane P.O.V-

"I know he's only trying to get a reaction out of me so why don't I turn the table on him."

Kurogane slide off the bed and laid Sakura carefully in the bassinet the inn keeper provided. Then took Syaoran away from Fai and laid him down next to Sakura.

"Only for tonight." Kurogane got back on the bed. 

Fai looked at him in confusion. Kurogane pulled him down so they were both laying on the bed. 

Kurogane grinned, "I win this round."

-Fai P.O.V-

Kuro held Fai to his chest. Fai's heart was beating out of control. Laying in his arms even in a teenagers body he never lack a well toned body. Fai put his hands on his chest.

"Kuro-puu?"

Kuro hummed in response.

"No fair I want to cuddle with Fai too."  Mokona whined.

"Get lost, meat bun!"

"What is he doing? I can't calm down but I want to lay like this."

"Go to sleep. This is what you wanted isn't it?" 

"Why?" Fai said softly.

Kuro didn't responded. Fai just stared at his sleeping face.

"If only you knew."

-Kurogane P.O.V-

Kurogane had his eyes close but he wasn't sleeping. How could he? His body wouldn't calm down. He silently cursed this younger body. That must be the reason for this restlessness.