Chapter 11

Garroth looked up as he heard snickering coming from his cage door, "Oh how pathetic anyways, it is now time I kill you Garroth. Zane opened Garroth's cage door and took out his dark black sword, "Say bye-bye Garroth."

Garroth backed away into a corner of his cage, his eyes wide with shock and fear, "You wouldn't."

"Don't doubt me." Zane said as he pointed the sword at Garroth, "Now prepare to die."

Garroth sprung up to his feet and raced at Zane, dodging Zane's swords hit he punched Zane in the eye that showed. Zane only snickered and pushed the sword into Garroth's left arm. Garroth yelled in pain as blood slowly ran out of his arm. Garroth kicked Zane and backed away. Panting for breath he leaped at Zane again, He kicked Zane in the chest and Zane again stabbed Garroth with his sword.

"Garroth!" Lilac yelled but, Garroth couldn't hear her. He ran behind Zane and thrust his arm around his brothers throat. Together they fell to the ground, Zane rolled over and pinned Garroth to the ground with his sword across Garroth's neck. 

"Say Good-bye Brother.." Zane whispered.

Garroth knew this was fate. He would die here, from his brother and infront of Lilac. He closed his eyes and opened them again. He breathed in making himself smaller than kicked at Zane In the chest hardly with his knee. Zane tore free from his grip and dropped his sword. Garroth grabbed it and raced at Zane throwing the sword at Zane's left leg. Zane yelled in pain and fell to the ground.

Still weak from blood spilling from his arm he raced out of the cage and grabbed a key hanging up above Zane's fire-place. He raced back to Lilac's cage and put the key into the key-hole and unlocked it. He opened it and Lilac rushed out and grabbed his bleeding arm. 

"You need help!" Lilac yelled,

Garroth nodded but, fell to the ground, to much blood left him. his eyes slowly closed into darkness ounce again.