Chapter 1

I woke up to the sun shinning in through my window. I rolled over so I was no longer facing the window and pulled my covers over my face. It was Valentines Day and my moms birthday. I wanted nothing more then to stay in bed. My boyfriend and I had gotten into a fight the night before so he no longer wanted to see me today.

Sense it was my moms birthday I decided to get out of bed. Why should I let a argument between Bentley ruin my Valentines Day and my moms birthday. I didn't want to give him that type of control over me.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out my outfit for the day. It was a black and red dress and had a tun of sparkles on it. I pulled my hair out of my hair tie and turned on my curler. I then walked over to my dresser and grabbed my black and red nail polish and painted my nails. After then dried I curled my hair and did my make up.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of myself and sent it to Bentley saying " I know your mad and don't want to see me today but I'm wearing the dress we picked out together for today" I'm kinda hoping it'll change his mind and he'll want to see me.

I grabbed my black heals and headed down stairs into the kitchen. Oddly no one was up. I went into my moms room to check and see if she was home. She was sound asleep. I decided I'd wake her up to a nice breakfast. I went back down stairs and cooked up some heart shaped waffles then fried some bacon. I wanted to go all out and make her a really nice breakfast but I sucked at cooking do I decided that was enough.

I arranged the waffles on the plate then added strawberries and chocolate sauce. I poured a glass of orange juice then brought her up the food. I woke her up and told her I loved her and happy birthday. She said thanks and that she loved me also.

I went back down stairs and cooked me up something to eat. I sat down and then heard my phone vibrate on the counter. I tried to ignore it but then ran to check and see who it was. I screamed when I saw it was Bentley. He said " Aww baby you look gorgeous. I'm not even mad anymore. I want to see you today. Tell your mom I said Happy B-day and V-day "

I was supper happy. I really wanted to see my boo. I hated fighting with him plus I hadn't seen him in a while. I texted him back and said " I'm so glad you changed your mind... I'll have to ask mom if I can see you though because I told her id spend the day with her. Love you Bæ "

I sat my phone down and continued to eat. My mom came out into the kitchen and I ran over and hugged her.

"I love you so much mommy!!" I said.

"Oh god Ash what do you want?" my mom asked.

"Well... Bentley changed his mind and actually does wanna see me today so can I see him?" I asked

"Sure you do what you want anyways." my mom replied.

I screamed out of excitement and ran up stairs. I grabbed my purse and made sure I had everything I needed. I walked over to my dresser and took my birth control pill then my antibiotics

***I feel like no one is going to be interested so though this chapter isn't finished I'm publishing it so I can get everyone's opinion. I don't want to write a story that no ones going to read so comment what you think.***