>> Chapter One <<

>> Arianna's P.O.V <<

There we go...."After the show" rung in my ears waking me up...

"Why so early?" I mumbled to myself.

I hit my alarm with my hand and closed my eyes again, but as soon as I did that I realised that I yes I Am going to see Roadtrip! I rolled out of bed and hit the floor with a Thud.

"Oww, Why did I do that?" I mumbled again.

I stood up and wondered over to my wardrobe and check the time 5:00AM
Why do we have to go to Bristol? Why can't we go to one closer? Oh quit complaining Ari! I opened my wardrobe door and pulled out my black converse from down the bottom then I pulled out my blue skinny ripped jeans then a gray tank top. Then I pulled out my hoodie I made. It is plain black but has 'Fowler 16' on the back in white letters. I'm proud of it honestly. I slipped it on over my tank top then sat at my vanity table. I looks in the drawers full of makeup. I rolled my eyes.

"I swear everyone knows I hate this crap. But they still get it me."

I check the time 5:45AM. A text came through:

Lmao this girl is great

Lmao this girl is great. Lotta love for her. I walked outside and saw her in her car. I hopped right in.

"I can't wait to see Andy like OMG!" I said once I sat down

"I can tell" She said laughing as she started the car

"I just love his eyes 😍" I mumbled

Instead of it being so quiet I put on a 5SOS album on. Me and Taylor danced around in our seats on the way to Bristol.

"Bristol prepare to be stunned!" I shouted out the window.

**Time skip brought to you by my Ti-Pod box**

I check my phone 6:28AM Oh my gosh. We are here. I grabbed the blanket out the car and went and sat against the fence next to Taylor. 12 hours to go.

Okay do we had been sat here for about 5 hours now. Four more girls had joined us. I was sat with my earphones in listening to all the Roadtrip songs while scrolling through Instagram.