Audacious Faith

I’d like to begin by saying that I am very new to Christianity and life in general. I’ve grown up in the church for fifteen years now, but it isn’t until recently that I’ve really understood the love God has for us. And it’s definitely infinite. Nothing we could ever do or say will diminish or lessen the love God has for us.

But I love this love he has for me. I love  it. I love what he's teaching me and the plans he's making in my life. It's incredable.

I also want to point out that everyone’s journey through Christ starts somewhere. Mine started about two years ago, but it has grown rapidly since then. I’m sure by now you are reading this and thinking, oh great another Jesus freak. Yes, yes I am a Jesus freak.  But we have two different ideas of what that is. I’m not a goody goody, and I’m definitely not perfect. I’m not a professional or a preacher and you’re probably smarter than I am. But I feel like I’m passionate and in some ways that makes it easier to understand what I have to say.

I’ve decided to write this because I am so new to this faith. Everything about it excites me and makes me feel a love in ways I’ve never experienced. Every day is a new chance to learn more and meet new people. I think this is the perfect way to do it.

On that note, beyond this foreword is what I hope to be an inspiration to many people. It probably won’t move you or suddenly make you become a Jesus freak like myself, but it will give you a look into the life of someone who constantly wants to know more about God.

I describe my faith in one word: audacious. It's a word I was taught a while ago and I think it describes this life of mine perfectly.

So if you're still with me, still interested in this faith I'm describing, I’d like to tell you how it feels to live audaciously for the Lord.