Chapter 4

Toni's POV
It was seven thirty and I still wasn't ready. I didn't know if I should wear the casual outfit I picked out or the more nicer outfit I picked out. But knowing Cheryl, she was probably going to go all out, like she always does. So I had to wear the nicer outfit.

30 minutes later

It was eight and I was sitting at the booth waiting for Cheryl. I was really hungry but I wanted to wait till Cheryl got here so I didn't come off as disrespectful cause I really wanted this girl to like me. So I just looked at the menu to figure out what I wanted before she came. Then I heard the bell of the door ringing. I slowly looked up and saw the most beautiful angel ever. It was Cheryl. She was wearing this gorgeous red dress that really showed the curves of her body. And she was wearing these black stockings with black heels and a red spider brooch which she usually wears. And the light of the restaurant bounced off her beautiful red hair. Gosh her hair was beautiful.

While she was walking toward me, my heart was pounding. Mainly because I couldn't believe that a girl this beautiful would ever go out with me. But then again she probably just wants to be friends.

Me: "Woah...".

Cheryl: "What"?

Me: "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen".

Cheryl: "Thanks. You look good yourself".

Cheryl's POV
Good wasn't the word I was thinking. I thought she looked sexy. But I didn't know if she meant it as a friend way or more than a friend way so I just said good.

Toni: "Thanks. So how was your afternoon"?

I was gonna lie and say good but honestly I wanted to be honest with her. Its something about her. I cant lie to her.

Me: "It wasn't that good. My mother has been really bad to me lately".

Toni: "How"?

I didn't want to tell her. But at the same time I did. I believed that Toni was here for me.

Me: "She has been hitting me lately. She either hits me because I forget to do what she asks or I do something she doesn't want me doing".

Toni: "Thats awful. Look if you need a place to stay-

Me: "Im fine. Really. Don't worry about it".

Toni: "Ok but if you change your mind let me know".

I nodded and changed the subject. Its not that I didn't want to talk about it to her. I just didn't want to talk about it at all.

Me: "So tell me some stuff about the serpents. I mean thats one of the biggest things about you".

So for an hour and a half, Toni and I went back and forth telling each other facts about each other. And there was a lot of stuff about the serpents that I didn't know. But I couldn't get over how beautiful she was when she talked.

After talking I wanted to head home before my mom got mad.

Me: "Hey I think Im gonna head home. I don't want my mom getting upset".

Toni: "Sure. Ill walk you home".

I was so glad Toni decided to walk me home

15 minutes later

Toni's POV
We got to her house and I was just so ready to kiss her.

Me: "Well here we are".

Cheryl: "Now standing here, I don't really want to go in".

Me: "Stay with me for the night".

Cheryl: "Alright sure".

Score! I was so happy Cheryl can spend the night night at my house. I get to see her longer. I mean we get to see each other in school but this is 100 percent better.

At Toni's House

Me: "I know it isn't the fanciest place but here it is".

Cheryl: "I mean mine isn't fancy either. But at least mine doesn't smell like a zoo".

I don't know why but her bitchy comments turn me on.

I sat on my couch and turned on the tv

Cheryl: "Hey Toni"?

Me: "Yeah"?

Cheryl: "Why do you care about me".

I turned off the tv

Me: "What"?

Cheryl: "Why do you care about me"?

Me: "Because..."

Cheryl: "Because what"?

I got off the couch and stood in front of her. Very close like you see in the movies.

Me: "Because I love you Cheryl. When I saw you at the race, I couldn't stop thinking about you. And I have had feelings for you since. And when you told me about your pain, I listened. And I care about your happiness".

Cheryl: "Yeah right. Who would love a selfish, bitchy, rude, disrespectful-

I didn't want to hear her talk bad about herself anymore. So I pulled her face and kissed her.

Me: "Sorry".

Cheryl: "For what"?

We looked at each other then began to kiss again. But only this time it was more rough. We kissed all the way to my bedroom. I tossed her on the bed and climbed up on her and began to kiss her again. I started removing her jacket, unzipped her dress and pulled it down. Then I started to kiss down her chest and down her stomach.

This was definitely the best night of my life