Tour

"Hello, this is Jeon Entertainment's first Instagram live," Jungkook said and smiled.

"Today we'll tour the building and you can meet some of the staff," Jungkook said and began walking to the elevator and pressed the button the doors opened and Jungkook stepped in pressing number 19.

"This building only has 20 floors my office is on the 20th so I take the elevator sometimes I take the stairs for a workout," Jungkook said there was a silence until the bell dinged and the doors opened revealing the 19th floor the marble floor clean and spotless.

"Oh, there's one" Jungkook said pointing at a light blue haired boy walking with a coffee in his hand.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook yelled the blue-haired boy stopped and looked towards Jungkook and smiled.

"Hello, Jungkook are you recording something?" He asked as he looked at the phone which one of the staff was holding.

"Yea, I'm doing an Instagram live giving a building tour and introducing some of the staff," Jungkook said, Yoongi nodded and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Min Yoongi or you can call me Agust D or Suga I'm a rap trainer and a producer," Yoongi said and bowed.

"Are you busy?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I actually have to train some trainees," Yoongi said.

"Okay, see you hyung," Jungkook said as he watched the boy leave.

"Bye, Kook," He said and turned around then turned back walking away.

"Why doesn't he talk to you formally" The guy who's recording asked.

"Because he's my hyung, and I told him he can speak informally with me when we're having a private conversation," Jungkook said and smiled at the camera.

"We're going to the dance practice rooms nobody is there because I gave everybody a time off," Jungkook said and he opened a door to see somebody dancing to one of Jungkook's songs.

"Sang Woo, you're still here?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, CEO-nim hello," Sang Woo said and bowed, Jungkook smiled.

"Yes, I'm still here I wanted to get out my house so I came here," Sang Woo said and smiled widely.

"You should go to the dorms, you've practiced enough" Jungkook said Sang Woo nodded.

"I see you're recording, I'll be leaving, I'll see you CEO Jungkook-nim" Sang Woo said and left.

I'm just gonna show you pictures of the entertainment company and dorms because I'm too lazy to write a whole dialogue on it.

Dorms