the new me

after a week, i started to forget about jay & overworking myself. i cleaned my messy room, got rid of old books, and replaced them with decorations. soon, i started to go outside more often, even if it meant being sick.

i had to do everything.

2/8/16

going outside was fun :D. the ice cream shoppe had so many flavors! i felt like i saw a rainbow right in 1 place. i want to go back there so badly.

when night fell, my phone started ringing all of a sudden. it was tzuyu. i accepted the call & we talked for 3 minutes. soon, i turned it off and went to sleep.

wednesday

today was a shorter school day, which meant that i couldn't talk to my friends much. since my school doesn't have uniforms, i decided to use a different look. my past style was a t-shirt with a skirt (i know, humiliating) but now i'm wearing jeans, a hoodie, and a shirt that says "cactus". as i walked across the hallway, many girls were wondering what happened to me.

"what's up with her?"

"she's even more ugly with those on!"

"dyosa, maganda? don't think so."

i gave them the same disgusted look i gave jeongyeon. even though it looked like i didn't care, i still clenched my books and looked down on the floor. as i was walking upstairs, i fell down, letting go of everything. soon, a boy was looking at me like i was crazy, which i was. he was giving me a look.

"whoa! brand new girl, but really ugly!"

i soon got up. "sorry, wasn't looking. bye!"

after a couple more hours passed by after school...

february 12

how could such a good-looking boy have such a horrendous personality? can this be duality?

my younger brother saw what i was writing. i knew it from the sense of my eyes. he asked what was happening.

"are you serious? tons of boys can be like that. just you wait."

"shush, evan! mom & dad can't know about this. please."

"alright, but if i ever catch you with him, i'm telling."

he soon got out of the kitchen. soon, i wrote more.

saturday

during the morning, i went back to the ice cream shoppe, but went alone this time. there, i ordered mint chocolate for myself and mocha for my brother. "halika na" by shehyee was playing inside. i was obsessed with that song, especially the instrumental, even though i couldn't understand most of it. but enough about that.

as i was leaving, i saw the same boy. he was ordering vanilla. we looked at each other for 3 seconds. he actually had the courage to talk.

"hmm, sana in a place alone? that's very unusual."

"it's just something new, no big deal."

"alrighty then. see you monday."