Part 1

A/N Please read at the end

kara was flying as fast as she can to the bank. She has to admit though, her gut is telling her that something is off about this villain. She just walked into the bank without anyone stopping her like it is the most normal thing on Earth. She tried to shrug off the feeling by focusing on flying to the bank.

Once she arrived that feeling in her gut returned when she saw the fear in people's eyes at the bank. Something is definitely wrong here. She looked around but didn't see Psi anywhere. The vault where the bank stores the money. Yes, that's where she is.

She landed in the vault and saw Psi putting the money in her bag.

"I got you cornered" she said fiercely, "what did you do to them up there?"

"I want to play but they didn't want to play with me" Psi turned around

"well, you're not getting away with it" Kara said

"OH" Psi said calmly and Kara was surprised with the confidence Psi was having. Most villains would be scared by now.

"you think you're the cat and I'm the bird" she returned to stuffing the money in her bag and once she finished she closed it. "you got it backward" She shrugged before continuing "you could join me, maybe then you'de be happy" Psi continued "You see money equals happiness, more money more happiness"

Kara was now more confused than before and that feeling in her gut hit her one more time. She tried to put on a brave face and said "Your priorities are seriously out of whack"

"I know right" then she started laughing hysterically.

"Put the bag down" Kara ordered but when she said that, Psi glared at her and Kara felt chills through her entire body. Psi walked closer to Kara. Kara's mind was screaming at her to run but her body won't cooperate with her.

Once Psi came close enough, Kara started feeling so dizzy and felt like the walls were closing. She saw Psi walk by her and she extended a hand to try and stop her but she couldn't reach her. She backed away until her back hit a wall and she slid down. She closed her eyes and then opened them again to see that she was floating in space.

Was she in that pod again? Is this why it feels like it is so small in here? No that couldn't be, right? Why can't she breathe properly? What is happening to her? NO NO NO NO NO she can't be in that pod again. She just can't. She doesn't want to float in space endlessly again with no noise and no sound. Why are her ears ringing? she feels like her heart could literally jump out oh her chest any second now given how fast it is beating. Maybe if she closed her eyes and opened them again she could get out of that tiny place. Get back to earth. Once she opened them she could see that she was in the vault again but something was wrong.

Why were the walls closing in on her?

She closed her eyes and tried to stabilize her breathing. She counted for herself for each breath she took. Like Jeremiah used to count for her when she first landed on Earth and had panic attacks as a result of her dreams and memories.

Eventually, she was able to breathe again and opened her eyes to see the walls back to normal. They are not closing in on her. Only then she realized that Alex and Winn were yelling in her earpiece asking her if she was okay.

"Yeah" she took a large breath "I'm okay"

"I lost her" she said looking around "she escaped"

"Supergirl that's okay come back to the base" she heard J'onn's concerned voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maybe we should check your vitals" Winn said "they were crazy when you were in the vault" Winn chuckled nervously.