Before I Woke Up

Hi everyone this is another story by me and i do hope you all enjoy it.

"Oh mum, come on. I mean we only kissed. I did not bed him or anything. We only kissed." I said in anger.

My mum always found a way to anger me. I mean, every little thing that I did she always looked down upon. The very first day I wore a short dress to a party she almost ripped my head off.

I don't even really think that it was a short dress; it was just above my knees about an inch or so (is it short?).

"Young lady don't you dare plan to deceive me. I know what I saw; I am not yet blind okay? If I hadn't interrupted your make out session, you guys would have actually had sex on the stairs."

"Mum! He only held my hand and kissed me and he was even leaving before you embarrassed me. Just stop exaggerating okay?" I yelled and matched upstairs to my room and locked the door behind me.

I was really angry with my mum. I know she only meant well for me but she always made a big deal about everything that I did. She was doing the right things in so many different wrong ways.

I needed my good night sleep on y soft comfortable bed with a matching soft pillow. It was good to sleep on my bed. You know there was a certain time when I thought and do still think that my mum had cast a spell on my bed because once on the bed, you wouldn't want to get off of it.

In less than a minute, I had already calmed down and was almost sleeping as my breaths were become more even. Tomorrow I would forgive my mum but right now I needed to remain angry with her. Maybe tomorrow, I would also ask for forgiveness. Slowly I drifted off to sleep.