Chapter 2 - There's Something

***Kate's POV***

Knocking "Kate, Willem is here." "I heard you, Nay" (Kate's nanny for 13 years). Why is he always on time? No time for make-up na. I was wearing a gray crop top that showed off my developing abs, tight fitting hippy jeans, my pink geopump Loubi and a Gucci sey medium Boston. 

**Living room 1

***Willem's POV***

I hear footsteps. Then i say her leg and shoe stepping behind the wall. She was finally out. Her hair went, her belly out, how she walks in those heels. Damn HOT and fresh! Always gets me. I could stare at for days.

***Kate's POV***

"Anything to drink before we leave?". Willem was just staring at me intently. "Hello! Did you hear me?" Is there anything wrong with what I am wearing? Or maybe he was amused with how dull I look without make up. Never mind. I can't guess what he was thinking. "What are you holding?" "Oh, monopod. Don't tell me you don't know what this is for?" I giggle, he smirked and fixed his hair. Okay so he was thinking what I was holding. There was nothing wrong with me. "Are you okay? I can drive if you're not well." I'm fine. It was just amused how fresh you look after bath without make up. That's all." What he said was awkward. I wasn't sure whether he was telling the truth or that was sarcasm. I threw my monopod to him "Take that. I turned my back to the door while I fixing my hair up and pinned it with a chopstick. I opened the door and faced him "Shall we move?". He stood up and bam! Hottie! He was wearing a plain white shirt and a casual moss green coat, jeans and LV's pinball sneakers. "Yup! Let's go."

**In His car

"I skipped breakfast, Will, so this food tasting better be hunger-justice" "I myself am oblivious on what Dee (his chef) has in store for us." "Generally your food is good so I guess, and I hope, what he would serve would keep up." Traffic is just maddenning, bumb-to-bump. So to kill boredom I set my monopod to take video then reached for the radio and searched music. I got Classic by MKTO. I looked at him, froze my body for a few seconds, smirked at him and started dancing. I was smoothly rolling my shoulders, then threw my hands up, swayed my hands up and started snapping my fingers. I was looking at his face the whole time until he moved with me. He threw his hand up to the right as if he was pushing and he did the same to the right. His pout oh my god brought my inner self in a lighting speed to the other side of the world. What the hell is wrong with me. I guess it's about time that I start dating again. 

We finally arrived at his restau after almost an hour of travel.  Dang traffic! A waitress opened the door for us "Welcome sir, maam." All his staff greeted who saw him greeted him one at a time. Girls (customers) also turned their heads to him. Willem is good looking the responses from these customers are over. "Bro! You're here. Dee is still preparing but he is about done. Who is this chic you are with." Shyly I responded and held my hand up to shake hands "Kate. Will's college friend." "Michael. Will's neighbor since 12. I am also his slave cum business partner." Laughs. "You must have a wonder taste buds to be entrusted to do this?" "Don't mind Michael, Kate. He's s dick head. This is why I try to keep him away of my friends." 

Michael took us to a function room which I would say is good for 30 pax... enough for meetings or small celebration/events. The view from this place was beautiful. The restaurant is on the 23rd level of the building so there's an overlooking view of Greenbelt. "It's beautiful up here. How frequent do you guys get this room occupied?" Michael sounded like a hand-on business man. "Everyday we get reservation. I would say a minimum of 3 reservation per day". "Wow! Sounds a really good business." 

"Food's ready" Dee called out. He started serving, one dish at a time. We sat on a long rectangle table. Michael sits on the left, Will in the middle and I in the right. My oh my. So we've got Wasabi prawns, Carpaccio of Scallops, Pasta with Beef Ragout and Mushrooms, Lobster Tagliatelle, Salt Baked Fillet of Line Caught Sea Bass with Artichokes and Tomatoes and Grilled Lamb Cutlets with Smoked Aubergin. "Everything is tasty, Dee. Im not sure if my opinion would count but I really thought the food was great" I am so full. All I could think right now was hit the gym tonight. I need consistent 3 days of 1 hour per day of intense workout to burn all these calories.  "Dee, all of this will be a hit. Congrats, man! It was a good decision to have you in this team. But I think we could improve on the softness of the sea bass. I wanted it to be softer and smoother to have in the mouth. And the pasta was creamy. It needs to be paired with a neutralizing drink which we so far do not have in our menus. So I'll have that task figures by our master beverager. Will what do you think?" "I agree everything tastes good but the pasta needs to go out of the list. We already have a good selection of pasta so I will say no to that. With the wasabi prawns..." *my phone ringing, Kevin calling... My phone was on the table. From my peripheral view I saw Will looking at my phone. I took the call "Excuse me guys. Hey..."