Chapter 1

She woke up to the sound of her dads voice as he says "don't miss the bus" and walks away. "Ok" she replied. She would go back to sleep till 6:30 maybe even later then that

She would walk fast to her bus stop. The air always cold and numbs her hands and any bare skin that is with contact. She hates everyone at her bus stop. They always complain about something.

When the bus rolls up she sits in seat
3. All alone she looks outside the window at the scenery. Cars parked, houses that never move. And roads she can never travel on.

When she gets to school her heart drops. She walks so fast that her sides hurt. The only reason she walks fast is because she heard it makes people loss weight.

She sees a kid hit Bradly gray, a kid who doesn't have a phone, a kid that makes funny comments even though the stuff they talked about wasn't supposed to be funny.

She would laugh because it was fun to see other people happy.

The whole day was just the same as every other day. Go to each class and have people say things like "you stink" or "it stinks in here". She always knew who they were talking about.

She played with the necklace around her neck without even noticing. The green string with two mood rings, a heart that says "daughter", and a key to her house.

Her day was fast but slow at the same time. She hated herself everyday. The only person she really cared about was the one who was gone.

A rush of wind, a star in the sky, a smile that can't be seen anymore.

Her mother wasn't there to protect her and love her.