Chapter 2

She wakes up but stays in bed. Today she was half way happy. It's Valentine's Day.

Brandon Granada  a boy who loves her with all his heart was planning something. Something perfect and big.

She went to school just like always. Everyone hates her. Sometimes she wished she wasn't even there.

~after school~

She looked for her sisters car. It's blue with a white bumper. Once she found the car she got in the front seat. She looked out the window. They were going home.

Once they got home she got her kitty cat and sat down and played. Her kitty cat was the only happy thing in her life.

When Brandon got there he handed her flowers, chocolate, and a stuffed pink doggie witch was named Nicole.

She smiled her best smile. It was a real smile this time

Her life was finally happy again and nothing could ruin it. Or she thought nothing could.

That night she had dinner at a place walking distance from where she lived. Everyone was happy.

She went to her sisters and stayed up all night cuddled up with "Nicole" the doggie.

She loved Brandon and she loved the thought of them being together forever.

But forever was stoped by the thought of death. And death was the last thing she wanted to think of right then.

Her secret fear that no one knew was
she is scared to die.

Everything she ever done was stoped by the thought of death and how everything will soon enough just stop.

She got sad at the thought.

Every time she thought of death she would go to another place.
A place called the cemetery
Her mind played tricks

"it was fall time and leaves hit the ground then everything would go black"

Everything stopped