Dielari ~THE STORY~

CHAPTER ONE:THE MEETING

It was a sunny day of September.Clari woke up and started getting ready for shootings.It was an amazing day so she decided to walk to the studio.Suddenly she realised that she forgot her lines in her house she went back and she needed to walk again to the studio.She was late! And that day the new actor would arrived.She didn't want to be rude.But she was late.When she went into the studio  the director and a young man talking with the other actors.
"Don't worry guys he isn't bad in the real life" Said the director and they were all laughing
"Sorry sorry sorry i am late" Said Clara "You can't imagine what happened to me"
"Don't worry Clarita" Said the director "Diego let me say you about her! She is Clara and she has the same age with you even if she plays a woman 15 years older and kisses men that they could be her fathers! " They all laughed
"I can see that. You are very young I can't believe it"
"Thank you!Nice to meet you...hmmm"
"Diego"
"Clara"
"I know that already"
"Oh I'm sorry you think i am jerk"
"Trust me this is the last thing I am thinking for you" He said smiling
Diego Ramos went closer to them and he gave her hand to Diego
"Hello boy I think we have the same name...One detail: I couldn't be her dad! I am really young we almost have the same age"
"Hahaha right sir"
"I just feel so old now...Bye Diego"
Clari couldn't stop smiling she felt something really special and she couldn't avoid it so she went to her camarin to think...She felt something about him something special something different but she didn't want to date someone from the job and that's because her last realationship with Miguel Gonzalez ended really bad and she was hurted.She decided to fight her feelings and avoid Diego!While she was thinking about the situation Cande came. 
"What's wrong Clari?"
"I don't know I am so confused I feel something special for him but I have to fight it"
"For who?"
"Diego"
"Diego? Are you serius he is 20 years older"
"No Ramos...The other Diego that I don't even know his last name"
"Dominguez"
"Dominguez...He is different and attractive and he has theese eyes so beautiful eyes and his smile is so warm that I feel that I'm in the heaven and....awww stop Clara stop!"
"Why? You are so sweet! You face is so light when you talk about him.Clari I know you for two years and I have never seen you like this.You can't fight your feelings you will get crazy.Talk with him you should learn more things about him to realise if you have things in common"
"You are right.He may be a silly boy without mind and taste so...You are a jeanius my friend i love you so muchh"
"Everyone loves me.Go now"
Clara made her hair she put lipstick and she went to find him.