four.

Nick slumped over the bed, holding the lower part of his stomach. "ugh. my stomach is killin' me bruh. a nigga musta' ate some expired shit."

"You got my money?" Mr. Hart's voice booms over the small room.

Nick looks up to see him standing there with his hand held out. He made a face that would make a roach run away.

Nick groaned and pulled the covers over his head. "Nigga, how you get in my house?"

"Excuse me, young man? I own these apartments and I can pop up anytime I desire." Mr. Hart yelled at poor nick, whom was still struggling with paying the rent for his one bedroom apartment.

"Bruh, leave me alone. My stomach hurt." Nick replies, pulling his black silk sheets over his body more.

Instantly, the bald man pulled the covers off of nick's lanky body and started touching all over his figure.

All nick had on today was a robe and some slippers. No underwear, whatsoever. Not like he cared anyway.

"Yeo! What the hell is you doin', my mans!" Nick let out a loud groan, covering his penis.

"Shut up boy! I got someone else fa' you dis' time!" Mr. Hart turned around to the door. "Jay, get in here now!"

A guy suddenly walks into Nick's apartment with grocery bags, looking confused. Nick couldn't take his eyes off of the boy.

Nick liked what he saw, and He was very intrigued.

"Dad, I thought you was taking me to Taymor house, man." Jay said looking annoyed.

Nick bucked his eyes and mentally slapped himself. That was related to THAT. What? And were They Talking about the same Taymor He was talking to?

Nick was so confused at this moment.

"I will in a minute boy! And I betta' get my gas money because nigga gas ain't cheap." Mr. Hart yelled back at his son, Jay.

'Wow this is awkward.' Nick thought to himself as Jay's eyes wonder off to the toilet in the kitchen.

Suddenly, Jay bursts out laughing. "This nigga gotta toilet in the kitchen! Nasty ah. I ain't eva' gone eat yo' cookin'."

'Who da hell does he think he is?' Nick thought to himself. He was starting to grow pissed.

"Blame ya' dads, bruh. He made da' apartments." Nicks retorts back at Jay.

Jay slowly looks over at Nick, and rolls his eyes. "Never cared."

"Enough talking, Jay! I brought you here for one reason! And that reason is to fuck him! Now get to it, I wanna take a video for your mom." Mr. Hart says loudly, grabbing jay by the shoulder and pushing him towards nick.