Just The Start Ch.1

There was a blossom tree, that just bloomed. I was there by this blonde haired boy who had the cutest of smile and eyes as emeralds. I feel in love by that tree.

Boy- "Your so cute with your hair down."

I smile and blushes. He come closer to me and held my hand in his hand.

Boy- "I love you Marinette."

Marinette- " Adrien, I love you too."

Adrien- " Why are you sleeping in class?" His face turns into my teacher, he then starts to laugh and point at me.

Boom !

I found myself on the floor, with the teacher glaring at me. Anyone laughing at me but the only one who did'nt was Adrien and my best friend Alya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Anyone gets back to their seats

Alya- "This has been the ninth time this week, Marinette! Have you been sleeping?" She whispered to me looking worried.

Marinette- " My mom needed more help with the shop." I lied

Alya-" Really? So you were not up all night looking at Adrien's pictures?" She said having a smirk

Marinette-"No!! Maybe?? Yea....." I said looking down in embarrassment

Alya- "Marinette your my best friend! You need to talk to him!" She tells me, I look at my hands.

Marinette- "How could I talk to him! A girl like me, with him!" I blush thinking about him talking to me!

The Bell Rings

Alya- "Now's your chance! GO!" She pushes me towards Adrien

Adrien- "Oh! Hey Marinette!" He smiles at me. I can't believe he talked to me!!

Marinette- "Hey-y Adrien-n!" I fall over my words. He looks at me.

Adrien-" Um... Marinette, are you ok?" He asked, "No why?" I look at me.

Adrien-"You look like your heating up. Are you feeling ok?" He touches my forehead, I freak out.

Marinette- "What-t are you doing-g???" I asks, as his angel hands touch me.

I black out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Done!!! I try to post next week!!! Hope you like it!! If I have a grammar mistake or misspelled word please tell me.