Ice Cream? Ch.1 Pg.3

Adrien- "So do you like ice cream?" He asked again
Marinette- "Yeah, yeah. I love ice cream!" I said blushing
The nurse comes in on the other side of me. She puts her hand on my head, checking for my temperature. She then takes the ice pack off my head replacing it with a new one.
Nurse- " Here we go. I'll leave you two alone." She said winking at me while leaving.
Adrien- "So... um, how about Sunday. We could go get some ice cream at Jumbo Creamery." He told me
Marinette- "Sure!" I said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday
Tikki- " Marinette, you know your early right?" The little ladybug told me, sitting on my shoulder.
Marinette- "It's better early than late." I said, drawing a new outfit in my sketch book.
I sketched a red dress with black dots on it. With a black ribbon on the hips putting a dotted umbrella with the dress.
Tikki- " Look it's Adrien!" She told me pointed to the blonde haired boy wearing a plaid shirt.
Adrien- " Hey Marinette over here." He yelled, waving his hand in the air.
I start to run toward his way. I then see a rock and I tripped over it. I didn't feel any pain? I look up to see Adrien holding me in his arms. It's this a dream?
Adrien- "Are you ok?" He said
Marinette-" Y-yeah!!" I told him getting up, and start padding the dust off of me.
Adrien-"So are you ready to get ice cream?" He started to walk toward the door of the shop.
Marinette- " Oh my god! He touched me!" I started blushing to myself.
----------------------------------------------