Goodbye Letter For My BEST FRIEND!

GOOD BYE LETTER! ♡

Dear Kwon Nara (@-NaraSR),

I know its time to say goodbye because your going to close your account and I know your going to be busy at school, your homeworks and so on. I do really expecting that you will stay here longer. I really really want you to stay because your my best friend since in other RPs and I am thankful that I have a friend like you!

You know your so kind, generous, friendly, pretty, cheerful and sometimes childish, thats why you become my friend and you are the one of the best friend that I ever met and had. 

Remember where do we first met? and remember that you ask me if my OP is a boy or girl? and Remeber that you said to me that "Ikaw ang una ko naging best friend na lalaki"? am not going to forget this, haha, I laugh very hard on this because of your sillyness. haha.

Those moments and memories with you, I will never ever forget that. By the way don't you ever forget me, arasso? and don't you ever think or expect that your going to have an amnesia. haha.

I'm really really going to miss you and please don't forget me and your other friends, Saranghae my best friend...!!!

Don't you ever forget our promises to each other...! 

I wish you comeback sooner...!

Sa Tingin ko hanggang dito na lang ang masasabi ko... Mamimiss kita, Love You and Goodbye!!!

                                                                                                           YOUR FRIEND,

                                                                                                            Woo Kevin (@-KevinSR)

PS. You Promise Your Going To Comeback... Sana Maaga ah? arasso?

A/N (Gusto Ko eh XD): Do You Want Some Tea ang nilagay ko na kanta kasi yan ang pinakafavorite ni OP na song sa HELLO VENUS haha. (trip ko LOL)