•3•

I cocked my head to the side and smiled a little. It was nice to be back at the clubhouse and I missed everyone so much. 

I walked to the bed and pulled the sheets and comforter back, just as Jax came in the room.

"Hey! When did I say you could wear those! And that!" He scolded pointing to the clothes I bummed from him.

"If you don't like it, take them off yourself." I smiled sarcastically and laid down it the bed. I felt hands wrap around my ankles and pull me to the end of the bed quickly. He was looking over me, hands pressed into the mattress on either side of my head. His blue eyes peered into mine and I felt cold. He reached one hand down and traced the outside of my leg up to the bottom of the boxes. In one swift rip they were gone. My entire lower half exposed, but he didn't look. Then he grabbed the front of the shirt with two hands and ripped it in half. My entire body now exposed, but his eyes never left mine.

He leaned down into my neck and whispered.

"Next time. Ask." And kissed my cheek lightly, before standing up and pulling away from me.

"I'm going to see Wendy at the hospital tomorrow. Are you coming?" String down to just his boxers, he hung his cut and laid next to me.

"To see the junky whore? Hell no. But maybe if you let me see Abel?" He closed his eyes like he was pained and I wanted to hug him so it wouldn't hurt. "I-I'm sorry.."

"It's fine." He rolled over. "Ask Gemma to take you if you wanna see the baby."

I rolled over too, so we were back to back but never touched. Pulling the blankets around me I fell asleep to the soft whimpers of a grown man, weeping over his sons life.