The Hamato Sibling's Life

It's been 15 years that the Hamato family had lived in New York City and lived happily. The children had a great talent for Ninjutsu ever since they were 5 years old. They have also use secret rooms to train their ninjutsu in any case when their father is teaching his class every week. And they have all started to do really well in their ninjutsu.

Now the Hamato brothers are 15 years old while their big sister Miwa is 16 years old and have a really happy life in New York City and have many great friends. Since they have been knowing ninjutsu, they kept their promise they made to their father to only used their ninja skills when it was absolutely necessary, he also offer to let their friends train in ninjutsu. And the Hamato brothers have shorten their names into Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey for nicknames.

By now, Miwa was fairly tall with long black curly hair and amber eyes. She wears a purple headband, wore a dark purple unbuttoned sleeve shirt, a blue shirt, black jean shirts, dark blue legging, and black knee high boots on. She also has has makeup on and has two cherry blossoms earrings on her ears.

Leo was slightly shorter than Miwa and look like Yoshi as a teenager. He has short jet black hair, his ocean blue eyes, he wears a blue shirt with a Chinese symbol and two katana blades crossed each other, blue jean coat on,blue jeans on, brown belt around his waist, and blue sneakers.

Raph was Leo's hight and has red spiked hair, his emerald green eyes, he wore a red muscular shirt on, black denim vest on, wears dark blue jeans, black belt around his waist, and black boots with red straps around them. He also wore these black fingerless gloves he was fond of.

Donnie is about Miwa's hight and had brown floppy hair, his same reddish brown eyes, he wore a whit shirt, a purple button up vest, light purple coat, purple tie on, blue pants on, and has purple sneakers. He also had a gap in his upper front teeth and wore purple glasses in case.

Finally, Mikey was slightly shorter than his oldest brother's, he had short blond curly hair, his baby blue eyes, he wore an dark orange shirt with a peace symbol on, has a orange hooded jacket on, light brown wristbands on, blue jeans, and orange sneakers.

One day in the kitchen, Hamato Siblings are sitting down at the table eating their breakfast getting ready for school. They are in tenth grade alone with their friends. Then their parents have enter.

"Ah good morning my children." Said Hamato Yoshi as he was next to his wife and smile.

"Morning father, morning mother." Said the Hamato Siblings as they smile.

"Ah my children, we have received your report cards and I'm really proud of you all." Said Tang Shen as she starts with Miwa's report card." I read Miwa's and you have five A's and two B+'s, and it appears that you really have a great score in Reading class." Said Tang Shen as she smiles at her daughter.

"Yeah I really love reading stories and understand their meaning's." Said Miwa as she smiles.

"I read Leonardo's report card, and you have four A's and three B's and it seems you have a great grade in Literature Class." Said Tang Shen as she smiles at her first born son.

"Thanks I really like to know so much about the 8th and 14th century about our history." Said Leo as he smiles.

"Then I reads Raphael's report card, you two A's and five B's which you are getting really good." Said Tang Shen as she smiles at her second born son." And it appears that you have a great score in your history class."

"Yeah, I really like to learn so many of the wars that happen back then way before we were all born." Said Raph as he smirks.

"Now I read Donatello's report card and still, you have all A's in your report card." Said Tang Shen as she smiles at her third born son." You have perfect scores but of course your perfect score is your science class."