Chapter 1 : Plans

Third pov Nighttime 

 The 2 Figures sat in a darkened room in the middle of nowhere.

The silence between the 2 was deafening that you can hear a pin drop a mile away until the elder twin brother spoke up breaking the silence.

"Fratello, why are we a doing this now," he asked?

"Because it's for the best" the younger twin brother replied.

" I guess you're right" the older twin agreed.

"I know this is the right choice, it's for the best" younger one replied.

"Won't you miss other nation, though?" the older one said.

"I know Fratello, this way we can get stronger.We are both sick of everyone standing on top while we are down; laughing at us, mocking us, and calling us weak useless idiots" the older one said with seizing anger.

"Right" older one replied slightly nervous at his brother anger.

"See, this is what I'm talking about," the younger one said.

"So were bring Seborga and the others," older one asked knowing they were not leaving Seborga and 4 nation?

"He and the others will come with us of course, he is our younger Fratello and the other 4 are after all family and we never leave anyone behind" the youngest one clarified.

"Si" older one answered.

"Fratello, let's go, our plan starts tonight," the younger one said.

"Si" older one replied.

The twin brothers stood up from their seats, pushing their chairs backward.

They silently walked out of the darkroom, the eldest locking it after they had both exited the building.

"Please, don't hate us" the youngest whispered hoping his plans won't let the other nation hate them.

 Before catching up with his brother as they disappear into the night as they disappear on the right hand of both twins you could see a ring that glowed in the dark. The elder one has a red gem while the younger one has an orange gem.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as I said I give credits to Anime_4_life5 for starting this story. so I hoped you enjoyed and would love me to continued this story. leave a comment to let me know your opinions.

bye, see you next time

love 666zoe101