Chapter 1

Well hi there! Thank you for taking the time to read this story, we really hope you enjoy this. This is Husna by the way. ENJOYYYYYYYYYY

Husna & Jess

.................................................. 

I could hear his footsteps, as the droplets of sweat trembled down my patchy face. I couldn’t hold it off any longer, this was the time to escape. The moment which could result in my freedom or cause me fatality. Just like the others no one escaped. I was forced to watch them get beaten, dissected and a process of which he liked to think of was an “autopsy”. He made me watch it, to warn me if I ever tried anything, then I would end up like them. I don’t know if he spared me just because I was a boy. But I knew this was always going to happen. I had to get out of here and get away from this “man”.

I tugged at the chains on my feet, but as the clinking sound grew louder, I could hear his steps approaching much faster. I got into position trying to breathe through a minor hole. The lock on the door had flicked open. My heart was pounding out of my chest. There he appeared, with a plate of food. We were treated like dogs. Therefore this food was indeed much similar to dog food. From previous visits from him, I learned how he always kept a marble handled, sharp Swiss knife. I saw him use it on someone, it wasn’t a very nice sight but it abled me to gain a vast amount of knowledge on how to use it. His grin covered the scars on his face for just a millisecond. The strands of greasy hair which landed in the middle of his forehead showed off his psychotic personality.

“Food.” He confirmed what was in his hands. I looked at the dish, hoping it would be my last.

“Don’t worry Dan. They’ll never find us.”  Being the man he was I guess he didn’t realise the fact that ‘They will never find us’ worried me. But he wouldn’t understand that.

I gave him no answer. Waiting for the right moment, he just had to take two more steps forward and so he did. Reading my mind he scraped his large feet in front of me, settling the rusty old dish of tinned food beside my feet. I shuffled back and picked out the fork.

“No thank you?” he darkly chuckled. I kept my head down, focusing on the stainless fork, stationed between my fingers, “Why you ungrateful little-“ the fork was still gripped tightly in my hands, but not much later buried in his chunky leg. A painful scream emerged from his cigar stained, yellow mouth. My eyes grew larger as I realised what I had just done. His face was coloured in red, my favourite colour. As he attempted to run towards me, I rolled out of the way, trying not to get my chains in a twist. He caused himself to bounce off the brick wall which had started to deteriorate. As he was trying to get his breath back, I took this opportunity to swing myself behind him and grab the Swiss knife. He slowly turned towards me, scoping the knife in my hands.

“Give. Me. That.” I dragged myself back ward, but it was hard because my insanely weak legs were starting to give out, “NOW!” his voice almost blew me away, making me close to dropping the knife. I jerked but tried not to show my emotion so he could take advantage of me. Gathering my strength in one hand, I punctured his stomach. Leaving him standing, waiting to collapse on the floor. His body tilted back and a loud bang made me shudder. It wouldn’t be the bleeding to death which would kill him. It would be the acid inside of him, burning his insides, deteriorating his lungs just like that wall. I wish I had the time to stay and watch, but it was time for me to go and find my family, to re-unite with them after a period of two years.

My legs were still tied up with metal chains. I saw a twinkle in the corner of my eye, the keys were hanging from his torn black jeans. He was still vibrating on the floor, so this was going to be hard to get. I reached out but my arms were not the length I assumed they would be. I stretched out my tied up feet and so the only way to get to the keys, was to grab him from his head and pull him closer towards me. Considering I was sixteen, I figured it would be a strain to pull him. Not mentioning my weak legs, I had not much strength. But I eventually pulled him a foot closer to me. His vibrating body had now halted, which made it easier to collect the objects. My arms now reached the twinkling objects, which consisted of five keys, some more shiny than others. I picked the first one, a brass, triangular shaped key. I entered it into the lock but no movement occurred. My hands started to sweat even more, as the tears streamed down my face faster, wanting to escape from this scene of horror. The second silver key was entered into the lock. I turned it right but it soon stopped. I then turned it to the left hastily and put force on it, opening the chains.