Chapter 12- Bad Gyal

Ice P.O.V *****

" Its really simple " God says sitting across from me.

" I hear you...Im just not sure if I want to do it "

" What happened to you being heartless " He asked picking up his drink.

" I AM, heartless and about my money...so are you..So how do I know I can trust you? " I asked. " I dont know you like this...this shit come back to bite me in the ass later..and im all alone. And what? "

He laughed stroaking the hairs on his chin.

" Why you so worried? I got you...Im handing you over 850 grand..where else you gon get that type of money in a few hours? Nothing is going to happen to you..my team certified "

" That night at the party...when we first hooked up..This spade dude was there..how come you aint just kill him then " I asked him.

" Thats messy...how you know him? " He asked watching me.

" He comes to the club..gets private dances. hes cool "

" Yeah right " He laughed. " He own like 10 fucking Ice's. That nigga will kidnap you and sell your ass in a quick minute after gaining your trust, Dont let them bottles he buying and Benjamin's he droppin fool you, ma. "

" I could say the same about you, nigga " I tell him. " And aint no hoe like me "

" Im legit "

" So ive heard " I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. " Ive heard alot about you and it aint all been good so dont even lie. You trouble..I been able to spot that "

" Whatever, Innocent..One thing im going to do is keep it real with you..Im not a nigga thats gon front and sugar coat shit. Remember that. He got to go. Either you want this 850 grand or not "

" 1 mill "

" Heeelll Naaahhh "

" Im risking myself..."

I had mind to sike this nigga out his money..but I knew it would cost me my life.

" 900 grand..final "

" Deal " I jump at the offer..I had a sister I was going to have to put through college...I need to live..I got bills...Its always been about the money to me.

,

" Why you look so nervous ? " He says taking my hands.

" Dont you got some place to be? " I asked wanting him out...but a big part of me still wanted him in my presence..He laughed licking his lips making my clit throb.

" Nah. I like being with you...I get to chill and relax " He says getting comfortable.

" I dont..relaxing is for the rich...im still hustling and trying "

" Fuck with a nigga like me..you'll get there " He says.

-- 4 Hours Later --

I walked into the club high...As soon as I got in I headed to the bar and ordered 4 straight shots trying to get gone.

Mimi wouldn't be back into work for a few weeks and she had to quickly remake her money in this short amount of time so she wouldn't loose her building.

I headed down into the dressing room walking past all them bitches.

" Yall ever fucking heard of soap and water, damn! " I say taking off my shoes and unlocking my locker. " All that mumbling under ya breath speak up shit "