Living with my brothers bestfreind(5)

***you have been waiting FOREVER and im really sorry!!! I dint know it was going to even get any views. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING THANK YOU! Oka here is part ***

Isabella's POV

His Tongue traced the bottom of my lips and I hesitated. He pushed away and gazed me in the eyes. "What's wrong Bells?

Is he retarded? "Hello?! Im covered in bruises and Cuts. I smell like crap and I want to go HOME, THAT'S WHATS WRONG RETARD!!!" I screamed at him. He took two steps back and looked me over. What the hell! Did he just not here what I just said. I took two steps toward him and waved my hand in front of his face.

"HELLO? MR. .....ANYBODY THERE" He looked at me weirdly and took 7 steps back till his back was against the door.

"what's your problem" I ask returning to normal. He still looks worried. I waited.

"I don't think you should go back to your house Bella." I looked at him not understanding.

'why not" (hey Blondie!) my mind screamed at me.

"WHAT" (u got mugged and u want to go back to your house?)

"BETTER THAN LIVING WITH MR>TALL DARK AND HANDSOME!"

'tall dark and handsome?" I snapped back to reality and look at Clay. He had a cocky grin on his face.

"what are you...OH GOSH" I realized I totally said that out loud.

"Hmm didn't know you liked me so much...." He says while stepping closer to me again. He brushed my hair across my face and brought his lips to mine. I couldn't resist. I pushed him on my bed and straddled him. I brought my hands to his chest and he groaned. XD I couldn't help but laugh. I rolled off my bed laughing. In till I herd a cough.

I looked over at Clay's door, where my brother was standing....Oh. Crap.

I got off the ground and walked over to my brother.

"heyyyyyyy how long where you standing here?" I asked

"well I walked in right as you got on top of him."

I blinked twice and glanced at Clay, He was chuckling to himself.

Great. Just Great.

Then I got a brilliant idea.

"I am moving in with Clay :)"

***sorry I have writers block. U will have to wait till next Monday!***