12

OMG I'm so sorry for leaving y'all on red lol...I just came off my end of year trip and I have a while lot of homework so here's a chapter...I might not update until next week so spread the word and enjoy...this week has been rough lol✌️

Gemini POV

This week has been rough, I met Justin at the park and he has a girlfriend named Jess so I moved on. I wake up in my queen sized bed wiping the crust out of my eyes when I hear my brother Andre tapping my shoulder asking me to wake up.

"Thanks Andre, go get ready for school" I say and he walks out, I love my little brother with his lil light skinned self. I get out a crop top that stops right above my belly button and some sweats since I'm tired today. I hop in the shower for half an hour and then lotion myself with Bath & Body Work's Enchanted and spray myself with some DKNY and of course put on my Secret deodorant. I put on my belly button piercing and then a headband since my hair is already curled. I walk toward the bus and guess who I see with his new girlfriend...Justin. He looks in my eyes for a while and then he gets on the bus behind Jess who is really pretty, she's prettier than me I feel like. She has a piercing in her nose,belly,lip,and both ears, I feel like he's only attracted to her because of her body. What does she have that I don't? I mean her eyes are nice, but mine are better! Her hair is nice and curly, and so is mine! I get snapped out of my thoughts when I see Jess kiss Justin and exit the bus, so now it's just us two sitting in this section and I'm nervous...should I say something, without further thought the words "Hi" slip out of my lips.

"Hey Gemini, how you been?"

"Umm I'm fine, I-I think I should go" I say nervously as I walk away until he grabs my wrist.

"Gemini are you ok? What's wrong?"

"Justin, I'm just not ready to see you with anyone else I'm sorry" I say honestly.

"Umm, Gemini you lied to me and told me you were sleeping when you were at a party, I trusted you and I loved you but sadly I don't love you anymore" he said breaking my heart into tiny pieces.

"Justin, can we still be friends?"

"Gemini, honestly I love Jess too much to hurt her by messing with you, you were a mistake. I should've never dated you." He said as my eyes teared up.

"I-I love you Justin and I hope you and Jess the best of luck, I really have to go" I said as I walked away until I bumped into this cute boy.

"Hold your head up beautiful, you're too pretty to be sad, may I ask who did this?" He said pointing to my face that was now engulfed with dried tears.

"Umm, my ex-boyfriend Justin got mad because I told him that I was sleeping when I was actually at a party and then by mistake I went home with his brother" I said quickly.

"But you didn't do anything with the brother right?" He asked.

"Never would I ever"

"It's ok, what's your name beautiful"

"Gemini, and what's your cutie" I said giggling.

"My name is Calvin, do you go to that school right there?" He asked pointing to my high school across the street, and I nod.

"Yep, I'm in 9th grade now, what about you?" I ask.

"I'm in 9th too, how come we never met?"

"Honestly I used to skip school with Justin so I wasn't there much" I said disappointed in myself for allowing a boy to have that much of an impact on my life.

"Wow, so you're pretty and your bad, I like that" he said smirking.

"I'm not bad, I'm the perfect child and I get straight A's now that me and my ex- broke up" I said.

"Yea, tbh us boys are no good, I'm not trying to get close to you by telling you out little tricks I'm just saying we have nothing to give you women but that" he said pointing below his waist which makes me laugh.

"Well it was nice meeting you Calvin and thanks for the advice, I should get to class Ms.Tessa doesn't like it when we're late" I say.

"Oh wow we have the same class, and it doesn't start in another 15 minutes so relax, I'll walk you there" he says and we start walking when I see Justin and Jess hugged up in front of his locker. Why did she get off at a different bus stop then? Weird. It just so happens that Justin and I's lockers are right next to each other so I walked there with Calvin not too far behind and Justin's eyes get wide. I open up the locker and take my books out with Justin watching my every move.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" Calvin says to Justin as we walk away laughing hand in hand. I don't want Calvin because I love Justin, I just want him to feel a taste of his own medicine.

Justin POV

I'm in love with Gemini and I feel bad that Jess has to be caught in the middle of this. I told her that I didn't love her and now she has someone else. I have to get back what's mine, but what if my forever doesn't want me back after the way I treated her. I look into Jess's eyes and start telling her how I feel about her.

"Jess I love you, but I'm not in love with you"

"What do you mean Justin" she says I'm her Puerto Rican accent.

"Jess I love Gemini and I always will, you were just someone I needed to take my mind off of her but I can't, I think about her everyday and every night. I'm done Jess, I love you" I say walking away and I notice that I missed Ms.Tessa's class, so I immediately run to the gym just in time to make it to Mr.Blake's class. I see Gemini with her sweat pants and sports bra standing next to that boy and I instantly break down. What have I done?

Well that's all for today, I'm super tired and I haven't updated so here u go and I'll shout out next week, but otherwise good night😍