Dean Ambrose

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE United States Championship! Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Jordan, from Cincinnati Ohio, weighing in at 232 pounds, Dean Ambrose." The psychotic man I was next to grabbed my hand as we bounced down the steps. He hopped the barricade and then lifted me over it. We climbed in the ring, and he separated the ropes for me to enter.

We stood there, looking fierce and unstoppable as Cesaro made his way down with some no name diva. I pulled my belt closer to my shoulder and wrapped myself around Dean. He was just my onscreen love interest but..I really do like him.

Lilian went through his entrance. Blah blah, whatever. I hoped down and through the ropes, making my way to the chair next to JBL.

"Jordan, tell us about your thoughts on this match."

"Well, Michael, it'd be great if I could watch it without your bias blabbering." I smarted off, crossed my legs and sat poised and focused. I noticed the girl with Cesaro claw Dean's face as he hit the ropes, but of course the ref didn't. I swear they're blind.

I got up and walked to the girl. She gave me a dirty look, and I pushed her. When she thought I had already walked away, I caught her with my title.

Cesaro got distracted by me. Dean caught him. Dirty Deeds! 1..2...3!

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match and your NEW United States champion, DEAN AMBROSE!" I ran into the ring and jumped in his arms. He was cool about recollecting what was rightfully his. The force of me jumping in his arms spun us around. Then he dropped me. I stood there kinda taken back..he was at least supposed to act like he cared about me. I walked away to pick my title up, feeling stupid and naive. But oh well.

He pulled me back suddenly and looked dead into my eyes. I was scared. His eyes revealed nothing that he was feeling.

"Dean.." I muttered.

"No." And he kissed me. Hard, forcefully, the way you expected a man like him to kiss. We stood in the middle of the ring kissing. After a few seconds, I jumped up into his arms, my legs wrapping around his waist. The crowd cheered, ohing and ahing. He took my hand and we exited to the back, signing a few lucky autographs.

Once we got to the back, he kissed me again and muttered "You're good at that. Let's make it happen more often."

And left me standing there stunned.

From that moment on, I was undoubtably in love with Dean Ambrose