Stealing The Show

"Marc, you're up." I proudly made my way to the guerrilla. Stretching and flaunting the whole way there. My new ring gear looked hot. I sported a pink and black lacy top and short black shorts with pink lace sides.

"Hey. Marcy. Good luck tonight." Dolph winked at me and continued to tape his wrist. Little did Ziggy know, I've had a crush on him for a LONG time.

"I'll make sure to steal the show." I smiled.

"You always do." I just winked and turned to give him my best view. My music hit and I happily made my way down to the ring, interacting with the crowd and kissing some lucky teenage boy in the front row. He was a cutie too. I skipped to the ring and acted totally uninterested as AJ made her way down with my sloppy leftovers.

"Ladies as gentlemen please welcome to the ring at this time, accompanied by Randy Orton, AJ Lee!" Slut. Yeah, Randy had cheated on me with AJ. Honey, if he'll cheat for you, he'll cheat on you. And that's exactly my opinion on the matter.

It was maybe two minutes into the match, I was kicking ass. Cus that's what I do best. AJ finally caught hold on me and tried to lock in her black widow. I just laughed and reversed into a Samoan drop. Boom bitch.  I waited for her to get up, and when she did. ZIGZAG! She was out. I pinned her fair and square, one, two, three. I watched Randy stare as I climbed out of the ring and back stage. I motioned that I was coming for that title.

    I walked through the curtain and was instantly snatched. Someone crashed their lips against mine then pulled away. It was Dolph. "Hey there." I giggled.

"Zigzag looks hot on you. Do it more often." he smirked.

     "I can think of something that looks a million times better on me." I smiled

"What's that?" He asked eating it up.

     "You."  I whispered kissing him again

AN:

So sorry for not posting. didn't have a phone. remember to vote comment and follow. Request are open. please message me.

  -A.S.